Where are the cart bags?

NiftyNiblick

There don't seem to be any Japanese cart bags available on these pages. I see staff bags referred to as "caddy bags," and I see stand bags, and neither of those are the style of golf bag that I buy.

Where are the bags with all front-accessible pockets?

It seems strange that there haven't been any comments on this.

Also, wrap-style grip options don't abound either.

Edited by NiftyNiblick

I'd think a "niblick" guy would prefer walkers...

In the US, a cart bag has twin apparel pockets on the sides instead of a larger, full-width one on the back. All cart bag pockets are accessible from the front.

Perhaps the Asian player doesn't find this aesthetically pleasing.

The Japanese golfer generally likes more of a 'tour bag' look. You basically have two choices of styles 'tour bag' or 'carry bag' (usually just with a single shoulder strap mind!)

In general they also have far less stuff in their bag, as things like umbrellas are provided by the golf course and the players tend to put all of their things into a basket on the back of the golf cart. Also generally those bags are strapped on tight and its almost impossible to get to the side pockets if your bag ends up as one of the middle two bags!!

I love the ONOFF bags but find there just aren't enough pockets to cope with all the things you have to carry for the ever changing UK weather... I really wish there was a decent JDM 'trolley bag'...