Epon Zen for sale.. Cyber Monday Last Reduction!! Last Chance before item pulled from TSG..

Daveraul

Hi Folks,

Now it's my turn to offload the Zen.. (Grip changed to Camel colour Gripmaster Stichback Leather Grip)

Original Head Cover lost but using an Epon Shin Magnetic Headcover instead.. Will throw in a WinWin Style "Lucky Gods" Putter Cover as well, which was purchased from TSG. (Check it out)

Length brought down to 33" but no other alteration done to it.. (Did not dare change the shaft as was advised by some TSGers to not mess with the Zen for fear of losing the unique feel)

Needs no introduction, and judging by the situation that a few of these got sold not too long ago, unlikely another one is going to pop up too soon..

Condition is not mint but very good.. A couple of dings from bag chatter (Unfortunately the result of a round where the head cover was lost after the first hole).. Had a head cover always on after that incident..

I still have the original Epon Grip but slightly worn at the butt end due to scrapping with other clubs whilst being taken out and putting into the bag.. Which is why I decided to change the original grip (builder managed to save it) to the Gripmaster Stichback. Let me know if you wish to have the Original Grip..

Looking at USD Paypal Gifted (Worldwide Shipping Included)

Absolutely not interested in any trade.

Not desperate to offload this and would not be disappointed to hold on to this indefinitely..

post-16751-0-10611600-1447530887_thumb.j

post-16751-0-40918400-1447530895_thumb.j

post-16751-0-68415500-1447530898_thumb.j

post-16751-0-55862000-1447530901_thumb.j

Happy to provide more pictures if you need..

Edited by Daveraul

No interest? Come make me an offer.. Frankly the condition is better than 7/10 as the small dings are hardly noticeable..

Now is your chance to get this highly sort after, beautifully designed and finished putter..

The feel is fantastically buttery soft, yet still some firmness to it..

Price Reduction!!! Grab it quickly before someone lose to their temptation..

Brought down from USD to USD Paypal Gifted (Basically Net to me)

Shipping excluded and shipped via EMS.

Letting this go to fund another addition to the collection..

Edited by Daveraul

USD -> USD (Paypal Gifted Net to me)

Reduced to sell!! Come on ppl..

Very good price for such a well-made, premium quality putter..

A couple of low-ball offers received but I would rather keep it at that price..

So please no low-ballers..

Edited by Daveraul

If it makes you feel better I would have bought this if someone bought my Golds Factory. GLWS though.

I know mate.. But it's tough.. Probably gonna pull this and try it on the Bay instead..

well.. Item shall be pulled today if no one is interested.. It is going on the Bay..

Cyber Monday Last Reduction before it is pulled from TSG..

All-in Price @ USD (Including Shipping to Worldwide Destination)

Price is Net PP Gifted to me..

Edited by Daveraul