PRGR DAT 811 specs?

feduher

I will be pleased to know the specs of this set of irons 4-PW, I have been looking at internet but can´t to find these specs, thanks for your help

Can't really validate the accuracy but I found this info.

3I : 21
4I : 23.5
5I : 27
6I : 31
7I : 35
8I : 39
9I : 43
PW : 47

Edited by nobmontana

thanks to all for your help, the 811 are forged, and really big, but so easy that compared to my Epon Af tour, P2, 302 or Honma TW717M, or Yamaha 2013 blades or Fourteen FH1000, or PRGR 500 or ID BL, is the easy selection when I´m not playing enough golf, two rounds at month, almost in winter, so easy that take the stance and shot, the ball is in the green, thanks to supo67 I have discovered them but I will try the 801, surely so easy with better look.

How will you rate the TM R9 forged?

data 811 are cast not forged. but they have a nice feel to them regardless.

the r9s are ridiculous. ive got nothing softer than these. and I don't know why.. they are shafted with NS DPs. one of the first sets released. magnicicent pairing. they most definitely are proper clubs for good strikers. not mickey mouse at all.. pains me to say it , but they are.

credit where its due.

if u like idbls ull like the tmtpr9s

I thought the club Loft, Bounce & Lie where stamped on the cavity side of each iron. No?