reshafting them personals

bankbank

been through a swing crisis, to sell or not to sell, to trade or not to trade... after several offers from very nice folks and an almost done deal (sorry mate, you know who you are :() I decided to reshaft them.

When i was first fitted, i got the DG Pro, in R300 flex. as i wasnt so used to the head, I swung very deliberately and a lot of benevolance was given to the ball.. and it showed the best numbers on Lm for me. Hwr, now as i am very familar with the clubs and my swing is back to speed, i am hooking all of my shots.. found out the shaft was too soft. So i jumped a few steps and found a good deal on a used X100 TI. Have no idea how its gonna turn out or if i can efen manage this shaft!! LOL

What are you guys put in your P1 / P2?

oh so you guys go modus?

i had to look at the tour issues, as i hit my irons higher than i really want to. just hope that at x100 they will be too much, but you never know until you have tried ;)

get some Modus 130x and soft step them once on the short irons and twice on the 4/5 ..... Oh and there is always the Monacos

Wow how did you get from R300 to X100? Would that be a big difference?

I don't have Personal 2s (yea you know LOL) but I have found I like Nippon Super Peening shafts in my irons. I play the blue in my blades and the reds in my Miura Combo set; both stiff flex.

@kamen, good one :) I've never tried the SPO or SPB, and rarely see one actually. I normally play stiff to x in my irons (others that i have), but with the personals, its in R300. Supposedly to improve 'feel' someone once said. But they are really not 'sharp' for me now...

@mark, yeah, roddio is awesome. I hit it once with a 502 head, and it was great. I'll give them a try when i get the chance, gonna go to eragon today, do some tinkering.

• 1 month later...

I'm older than Deano so Monaco 'S' flex in my 302's. Unicorn setup imho.