gold's putters and circle t

bankbank

hi folks,

i'm currently in the research for circle t putters; somehow have an itch for them. given their cruel prices, i'm also looking at gold's on the TSG shop. Anyone have experience with both of these (regardless of model)? ones that i have been looking on the bay (a tour concept rat newport) is around 2500.. somehow would be nice for a collection :)

opinions? thanks!

You have a few options with that budget.

You will get better material/manufacturing/upgrades with Golds Factory for sure and its customized for you, with 2500 you got many weights, custom insert, pretty much sky's the limit.

With Circle T, well they are very nice but what your getting is a pretty basic putter with special stamping and a popular brand name.

Last option is to get a used Circle T and send it to GF.

oh sorry wrong section :) thanks!

i personally do think the quality of GF should be better than circle t in general.. i understand the concept of the circle t and that many says its not much different than a standard scotty.. just that there's something about it that im drawn to somehow :)

I would think this topic would be widely discussed. I have two Circle T putters and have tried a Golds Factory putter. The Circle T putters

seem to have better balance and feel than the regular Camerons and you can find Circle T putters with all sorts of customizations. The

Tour Rat Circle T is one of the nicest looking putters made. The Golds Factory putters are very nice also but for WOW factor the Circle T putters are the tops. Ha, I just feel like a better putter just using a Circle T.

And I imagine resale value is much higher for a Circle T than a Golds. My Circle T putters with their COAs are as valuable now as they were when I purchased them.

In the current market, 2500 CT putter can't be called a collection. Man. They are way over priced.

Yes. They are nice. But any GSS with some cool stamps will go between 7K - 9K. They probably produce tons of Tour rat each every months.

If you budget is 2500, I suggest you focus on some chance of 009. Sometimes, you can pick up a nice 009 at that price.

I am using tour rat, and also super rat. 2500 get you a brand new concept 2 tour rat, or a mint condition super rat. but you wouldn't get a good resale value on them. There are too many around. but 009 is different story I believe.

narrowed some down on the bay. found the timeless models to be the best looking imo. you think these would be nice in comparo with the 009 / rats?

while I think the circle Ts look good, I really dont consider them worth the money. Its just the brand that sells. If I were to spend 2.5K I'd like to atleast be able to customize it the way I want.

For feel, have not tried Circle Ts but Golds are nice.

Good luck with your choice.

GF yourself! Massive overs on the SC gear imo.

• 4 weeks later...

Gold's factory all day. It's like having a putter made for you. Why buy a ready made putter when you can create you own. Gold's factory is one of the best thing that happen for the majority golfers.