Best Hi Cor driver?

feduher

Just for fun, which Hi Cor driver do you think is the best and longest driver? Ryoma? PRGR super egg? others?

For one swing speed of 95mph, how much increase in distance can be real between one legal as the PRGR egg 2015 drive and the 2015 PRGR super egg?

Superman EG001, the very first model. Never found something Hi-COR that could compare with those... the ball just trampolined off the face and flew forever. My dad plays the latest version EG003, but it's a slice machine when I hit it.

my real gripe with these clubs are the shafts. super springy and can never really square back in time for me.. for others it may do wonders i think!

Ive hit a bunch of these. On the JDM side the longest Ive hit was the GLOBERIDE GIII 2013 model.

The most consistent and easiest to hit is the Honma Amazing Spec 480 with the ARMRQ 3 star shaft.

I hit some long drives with the Ryoma ST Beyond Power but havent dialed it in.

The longest Ive ever hit to date is a club called the M80 Lightspeed from TPFGOLF, using a Gramman GMAXX shaft at a club length of 46.5 inches.

Edited by driverhead

In order of what I've tried:

Ryoma ST D1 13

Epon 904Dh 15

Ryoma Maxima ST

Kamui Ray

Geotech RF770

Not as much of a fan of high cor heads as they make them a bit too boxy and I don't like the sound....if they'd make a 103 high core I'd play that all the time...

the GIII is exceptional