Traded-thanks TSG

clevelaand

Up for sale is this very rare putter from the 2014 Bettinardi social. It is the BB34 DASS Propaganda

milled putter, finished in black oxide, 350 grams,, 3/4 toe hang. It is in brand new shape and has only been on the course once and has putter tape on the sole. It comes with a COA signed by Bettinardi and the shaft is black with a new Bettinardi grip.

This same Propaganda model in a Newport style sells for $1500 at a golf store here in San Diego and I am letting this one go for TRADED!

Not really looking for trades but if you have a nice set of JDM irons or an Epon Zero driver or other JDM drivers.

Thanks for looking,

post-8367-0-68706200-1452191867_thumb.jp

post-8367-0-33874200-1452191881_thumb.jp

Edited by The Doc

Thanks for all the offers I have had already for trades. I guess I should list the iron trades I am most interested in.

Japanese Titleist

Miura

Honma

But, if you have other sets please make an offer.

Nice putter Doc.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay Okay, someone buy this putter for my new low price of only $900 so that I can find some new irons.

Thanks,

The Doc

Edited by The Doc

• 1 month later...

Now looking for a JDM driver, like an Epon Zero driver, or another high end driver. So, let's trade, what have you got?

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new irons so really looking for a Titleist VG3 driver and Titleist cold forged wedges. This putter for a driver and wedges is an awesome deal. What have you got?

• 2 weeks later...

these pix that the Doc posted here in his listing are properly done; your name/id and date should be part of the pictures of your clubs. Too bad some members here ignore the rules. Maybe they are friends to moderators or long time members they give themselves the power to do whatever they want. I heard great feedback from my friends buying from the Doc and I would never buy anything from anyone that ignore proper protocols. The rule is there for a reason.

Yubin89 The irons are very nice and I hit them pretty well. Hope you like the putter-it is really classy looking.

Overdose, thanks for the kind words about my transactions and I thought the name on the ball with the date would jazz up the pictures a little.