2 New Epon Putters Fortune and Sachi

TourSpecGolfer

ya, meh.

yeah, gotta agree with the others, these look awful so they better feel like pure butter for any kind of love. the shin started out looking not the greatest compared to the zen but has grown on me since and putts flawlessly, but there's no way these ever even make it to shin status.

maybe there's some hidden tech to hole putts automatically???

The Sachi reminds me of the Odyssey Protype #6; my favourite putter last year. So a favourite design combined with Epon - sounds very good and well worth a try.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by HisAirness

Errr....Coppery? lol

Nah they are nice man. My mate has one and it is like a monaco with darker marbled copper through it.

C-Taper

Edited by hutchy

Epon should have TSG photographer show them.... and there is TSG works. Are they really that shiny?

This is what happens when Epon designs on their own and this stuff will float in Japan but not anywhere else especially the discerning bunch you fellas are.

They are still utilizing the aesthetic recommendations from TSG since we had them get rid of Technity and move to JAPAN FORGED AF (Absolute Forged) theme, Based on Absolute Vodka btw.