Honma BAG + DI

needmoregolf

Well, it only took 6 months but finally found a deal that worked for the combo set, but the bag and DI are still available. Someone take these from me please ;)

Honma black/white pinstripe stand bag (like new!!)

+

Honma 727TW-U 18* driving iron with Vizard UT850 S shaft

=

ASKING: $225 + actual shipping

Bag was only used once and driving iron only used a handful of times so everything is in top notch condition!! Pictures should tell the rest of the story below...

post-16640-0-39922500-1452536398_thumb.jpost-16640-0-33459000-1452536389_thumb.jpost-16640-0-60872600-1452536378_thumb.j

Edited by needmoregolf

I should also mention I received this set brand new w/ plastic on everything except the irons that were used for photographs in the original TSG post.

Great looking set, D.

GLWS.

D

Awesome setup up!! Guys pick this up D is a great seller who is offering a really good deal.

most beautiful set of Honmas I have seen. Love these, GLWS!

This package deal is loaded with value on some amazing gear, esp since I'm saving the interested party 4-6 weeks in build/delivery time, shipping cost from factory, and on top of that I'm including the $300+ (retail) Honma bag and $300+ (retail) Honma TW-U with upgraded shaft, but alas, I guess I'll have to make it even sweeter....

PRICE DROP DEUX!!

Edited by needmoregolf

Guys, come on, there's got to be someone here who wants a steal for some top notch Honma stuff!!

Price drop again!

Let's get this stuff moved!

OK, so Chris said they were adjusted to match the 727Vn model standard specs, so everything played closer to the same. Here is their website as well as a pic showing the desired loft/lie specs:

http://www.honmagolf.co.jp/en/item/club/iron_tw_727vn.html

post-16640-0-33206800-1452814669_thumb.p

Edited by needmoregolf

I've received some offers, although nothing that has moved these yet, but keep them coming guys, I'm sure we can work something out for these beauties! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 full sets of clubs that play great and I can't do this one, but watching this one makes me cry. Please someone do yself a favour on these. They are gorgeous and lotsa guys here could play these.