diamana fubuki iron shafts

supo

If ithought the modus soft stepped were eye opening, then this is nothing compared to t he shock I got from hitting a fubuki 95s carbon iron shaft in a BLADE...!

tested the 7 iron of some custom jobby im getting done. with this shaft, I wasn't I nthe least bit concerned with the shaft.................... well until I kept striping the balzes outta it. shot after shot.

there is no way, this shaft was made for me..... errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr or is it ????????

considering the love I have for heavier steel, soft carobn sudnt be anywhere near my bag. but I don't lie

so I have to openly admit that this was utterly utterly suerpb. it was MILES nicer than the thumps..

its light sure. but its smooth and silky. I was giving it a realy going over and ill be blowed if I cud over power it .

in fact the 2 birds I got were with the 7 iron to 3 feet..

I walked away thinking howq on earth can I like both these shafts equally, but ill admit I did.

if I was to get a carbon set now it wud be these withjout question.

ive never even seen these berfore nor heard of them.. but I assure you if ur doing some carbon reshafting give these a once over before u jump on the more popular bandwagon. I thought they were much nicer than the MCI and aerotechs.

they are high but they don't balloon, they launch high sail high and land in a beautiful arc, t hey don't fall dead. which leads me to think they might be excellent in wind.

if anyone else has hit them pls chime in, im not a graphite guy. but these have my full attention!

Eyes wide here, too, to hear this from you. This is the way I've been feeling about the OTi's lately, but very interested to hear it from the big swing steel contingent. Haven't tried those Fubuki's -- maybe down the road. Have you ever swung the OTi's. I'd be curious to hear a comparison there.

nope.. itried a bunch of the carobn ones and didn't like nay really...

these did peak an interest, but not enough to make me run out and buy a set, esp after what I did with the NS pros