Chujo Craft

kaaayelll

Don't mean to steal any of Chris' thunder, but was very interested to come across the following:

http://www.chujocraft.com

The products look great (something for everybody!) and some legends are involved. Most interestingly for us here, holding prominent roles are Kenji Kobayashi of Endo/Epon and S-Yard fame and, wait for it, wait for it...Tario!!! I know you'll join me in wishing them the best and trying out what promises to be fantastic products. I know those blades have my eye...

post-15444-0-20132500-1453816780_thumb.j

It's all good Kaaayell, yes Tario is the branding concept guy, his company is called Digital Konbini, Niimi is the owner with Kobayashi as the manufacturing advisor.

Irons are made by Endo and are based on the Epon AF301, AF502, AF-Tour.

I wish them the best as well! Expect them to be at the U.S PGA show.

The CB indeed looks like Epon 302

Edited by gtrader88

Wow.. Hopefully we do see some interesting drivers (and putters which seems missing from the current lineup) from the trio..

Maybe a blockbuster driver that will surpass T.388?

Indeed. Epon itself clearly got a lot of inspiration from Hogan, so I'm guessing Kobayashi is a fan. I see some Macgregor in the irons as well.

As far as the woods, the "speed slot" or whatever it's commonly called stood out to me. Maybe we're seeing an acknowledgement that the US companies know something about wood tech after all? ;)