Anyone own a Full Swing Simulator?

Yeah saw some photos oif Jordan's new digs in Dallas. Has a GOLF simulator ROOM and an underground garage. Sweet.. Chris, all you need is an addition

I'm in the initial stages with an architect for a new home build and may add one in the basement if this is the good one and I think it is.

Speith says its one step up from the driving range, In Japan I've tried the simulator bars and they are good but I would love to wake up and hit balls in my undies!

The Korean company Golfzon (www.golfzon.com) apparently has a "home edition" ... their graphics are amazing and are a big hit in Korea. The company was listed last year (April) in the KOSDAQ. Although the stock price is going nowhere; they raised enough and now they are aggressively expanding in Asia (HK; Thailand, etc...).

• 4 weeks later...

anyone contact them yet and get some numbers for a residential setup?

I would think the pros would use an indoor trackman setup, but perhaps those are better for outdoor use since the microwave tracking technology is more accurate when it can track the entire flight of the ball.

one can dream lol

Edited by needmoregolf

anyone contact them yet and get some numbers for a residential setup?

I would think the pros would use an indoor trackman setup, but perhaps those are better for outdoor use since the microwave tracking technology is more accurate when it can track the entire flight of the ball.

one can dream lol

Its about 50-60k for the best wide unit, yup trackman also has a version that is very good. Korea has some pretty good ones as well.

Its about 50-60k for the best wide unit, yup trackman also has a version that is very good. Korea has some pretty good ones as well.

thanks Chris, is that the s4 or s8?

Edited by needmoregolf

• 2 weeks later...

Hit on one multiple times. My sister works with them in SD. They are looking to expand. They have built in systems for pressure plates, etc. for teaching including multiple cameras. Working with a company to for more courses and more realistic. Hopefully I will get one up at home sometime.

How much do they run? How are they compared to Trackman? I just bought a small horse farm yesterday so now I have room in one of the barns to build a room with a simulator ?. Will not get access until January so plenty of time to explore.

Edited by bngolfer

They are 30-60k depnding on how you spc it out. The higher end widescreen one is much nicer to hit on. Cameras, weight plates, etc. are all extra but it can be a complete fitting/lesson studio. I have only hit on a track,an at the range for fitting. The numbers were simular for me. The FSG uses two measurement fields that the ball travels through to measure.

Thanks - looks really nice!