Seven Dreamers New $10,000 Caddie Bag!

TourSpecGolfer

SevenDreamersBag.jpg

Seven Dreamers started off by shocking the world with some really expensive shafts, $1200, $1800, $12,000, $15,000 and get this... the $120,000 golf shaft! Despite these shockingly insane prices the Matrix, Haute, and L01 shafts are among the very best in the world if not the best hands down.
Now Seven Dreamers is shocking us once again with their all new caddie bag using space grade carbon fiber used in satellites. They use a spine structure called T-System that can withstand a powerful impact protecting all your seven dreamers shafts:) I'm sure it's beautiful and well made using leather I love this design as it's been striped of any unnecessary logo's or markings. Made of Japanese Carbon Fiber and Leather. This bag is very limited after the currency exchange it comes out to about 8,500 usd and you can order one at [email protected]

Wow, hope it unlocks with a keyfob, serves coffee and will fold my golf towels ;) That's a lota mula BUT if you have run out of clubs to ho.. why not?

Wow....lol....speechless (from someone who splurges too)

This might not be up my ally (and I rarely say that, lol)

Hey man, that thing doesn't have wheels....i aint caddying that for u !!!!!!

I think it may come with an $80 divot tool, though.

Comes with no goodies! Bag only.

I will reserve my design judgement until after viewing it in person. It will have to be pretty insane to justify this price.

Another 7D announcement coming soon!

Where are the $1,000 a piece head covers to go with the bag???? oh wait....maybe that's the next announcement.

Comes with no goodies! Bag only.

I will reserve my design judgement until after viewing it in person. It will have to be pretty insane to justify this price.

Another 7D announcement coming soon!

Seven dreamers Caddy with a beer cooler?

does it come with the ShipStix caddy ????

post-1360-0-57603800-1454463169_thumb.jp

Edited by robbie

better come with several cases of yamazaki 18 to justify this price

ill bring a bottle for the next outing : )

Cant wait for the next 7D announcement!! I was thinking I needed a space age carbon fiber golf hard hat.

Holly Molly, I m sure it's nice, but I will rather get 10 driver or 5 head all with seven dreamer shaft, or 6 sets of irons, ...... Lol

Wow, I've just read the product specification of this bag, what Chris did not tell you is that it has a urine filtration system built in the base similar to

the one used on the space station. Basically, if you need to pee mid round a receptacle opens on the bag where you pee directly into it, after a couple of holes you have the choice of iced, still or sparkling water. Amazing.

i think Jon olsson needs this bag!

He would take it to a chop-shop though and tune it heavilly and possibly give it wheels.

I can't wait to see how many they actually sell.

7D coming out with space-grade carbon fibre golf balls for only $90 a sleeve - definitely on my shortlist.

Maybe they could hire Greg Norman to do an ad showing him jumping the bag...

• 3 weeks later...

well............ its an intersting looking bag........... but for 10k. ok ok never tell anyone what to do with their coin, however, I think the loius vuiton is a better buy than this............!

tongue in cheek guys!

certainly a one off kinda bag

Edited by supo67

It can go as high as 12,000,000yen there are different colors, materials, pocket options it is also made to order.

I'm not sure if it's THE best looking bag I've ever seen but it's the best quality bag I've seen.

I will take some pics of the different options for s**ts and giggles.

Yes we have already sold one.