Japan Golf Fair 2016!

Henry

I just noticed the Japan Golf Fair is coming up in a few weeks. I see its the 50th edition. Hoping the golden anniversary will bring out all the manufactures this year. Looking forward to the great coverage which Tourspecgolf always provides!

Yup coverage will be huge this year from TSG. Keep up with our social media pages as that content flows the quickest.

This is a good page to keep tabs on: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/blog/social/

Also I've already seen the full exhibitors list not much to look forward but still should be better than the USPGA show, the best content will come from TSG's exclusive content from the meetings before/after the show.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the calm before the storm!

I think I will start posting new content before the show to get a head start. Land in Japan late Monday, Tuesday I will kick things off.

Show starts Friday.

Besides golf clubs you guys want Japan experience stuff too?

Great! Japan experience stuff would be cool too. Getting me more excited to go back to Japan, planning to be there in April.

Is the golf fair open to the public?

Yup public starts on Saturday.

I think if you Google Japan Golf Fair 2016, it will lead you to its webpage. There is an English version. I think there is a download button that will have the layout of the Exhibit Hall with the listing of all the exhibitors and where they are located.

Looking forward to the coverage!

Is S-Yard attending this year? I didn't see them listed for 2016... Just curious because recently I acquired XV driver and that thing feels AWESOME.

S-Yard went out completely out of business 3+ years ago sir.

I've noticed one thing being absent from all the great coverage on your blog and that is putters. Nothing new?

Putters are coming, but they are not from the Golf Show :)

Yup got those too, kinda fugly this year.

Lol... Budget cuts for 2016?