Graphite design in a DI

Swizbeatz

LOL. I don't think this is new...Sorry to poke the bubble.

I believe it is very common and there are better option other than AD DI.

Agree with the first point. On the second point, a wholesale comment like that sounds foolish when we all know shaft choice is personal and when the best golfer in the world is using one.

Was using a 901 19* with Di95s back in 2010. Lovely shaft

A lot of used driving irons in Japan have DI in them. As a matter of fact might have to go this route again!

Was using a 901 19* with Di95s back in 2010. Lovely shaft

A lot of used driving irons in Japan have DI in them. As a matter of fact might have to go this route again!

Got it, I didn't mean new as in they weren't used before, more that the amount I see in PGA witb is 10x what I was 6 months ago before Speith. My B!

220 yard carry with a 20deg DI is a good number, I think I only get about 205 to 210 yards with my 20 deg Fourteen Type 7 DI with Crazy STP 85g shaft.

220 yard carry with a 20deg DI is a good number, I think I only get about 205 to 210 yards with my 20 deg Fourteen Type 7 DI with Crazy STP 85g shaft.

Agreed, has to be the combo of graphite shaft and crazy epon ball speed. Loft to loft my 302's are still longer than any other similarly sized set I've hit. Ballspeed in the 144 range when I only get ~156 with driver!

It's clunky looking and the sole is huge, I'd go 903 if it was getting double duty, links course tee club only though so it's a keeper for me.

I used to use heavier shafts with my DIs but I am using 85g shafts now in hopes of being able to launch the ball higher.

I moved away from using hybrids because of the occasional hookys I got...

So I am using DIs but still want to get it to stop on the greens. Thus, the lighter shaft.

Are you the same magpies as the other forum, the one that asked me 3 times for feedback!?! Just tryin to help out

3 times for a feedback? What feedback mate? Did you purchase anything from me via Golfwrx? Because, base on my history I have never dealt with you? Even if I did deal with you, i would usually just check if the buyer received the item (being a responsible seller) and asked for a feedback.

Agree with the first point. On the second point, a wholesale comment like that sounds foolish when we all know shaft choice is personal and when the best golfer in the world is using one.

I should have phrase it properly. What I wanted to say is that there are other brands you can use for driving irons not just Tour ad di. I myself am using a tour ad di 7 stiff on one of my 3 wood.

Edited by magpies