Freiheit The G Driver

johnnypro

I tried to find some feedback on Japanese blogs .. unfortunately could not find much.

they look really nice!!

I tried to find some feedback on Japanese blogs .. unfortunately could not find much.

they look really nice!!

Thanks.

It's quite a coincidence that my response came from a guy playing the Grandista Version S because that is exactly the other head I'm looking at.

What can you tell me about the Grandista?

I'm sick of all the TM and Callaway and PING hype; I'm in the market for another JDM head. My other is a Fourteen CT-112 and I will NEVER get rid of it.

I think it depends on what type of driver you like.

Grandista looks pretty traditional at address and looks like a players driver, but in fact it is more forgiving than it looks.

Before this driver, I had the Epon AF153 ... probably equal forgiveness. but Epon is higher launching.

I just picked up a Yonex Tri G 445 cuz I was interested to know if the adjustable weight actually worked to optimize spin.

Other than that, I really don't have eyes on anything else at the moment.

SInce I got fitted for the Seven Dreamers shaft using this Grandista head, I hope to keep this driver for along time. :)

If you like tradtional looks with modern performance and forgiveness, I highly recommend this head.

Edited by nobmontana

I've hit the new UT into the simulator and I think it can give the A-GRIND Proto some competition. Have not hit the driver or FW yet though.

Yup Grandista is legit! the shape of head, face, it's all really nice. feel is good too and with a DAT option and SP700 option you can't go wrong. I do notice it is higher launching than my Jbeams but not as high as RomaRo Alpha which is another good fairly low spin higher launching head. Grandista is better though. I have one with a Crazy CB80LS II regenisis shaft and I thought it would be too much shaft for me but it has worked out to be very straight mid launch with a ton of roll.

Sometimes I forget how great Crazy's shafts are.

OK......Thanks to everyone. I'd like a little more help.

I have eliminated the Freiheit. My choice now is one of the following:

Baldo 8C Craft TA-001

Romaro Ray Alpha Silver

Grandista RS001 Type S

I'm a 12 h'cap currently using a Fourteen CT-112 (10.5) with AeroTech Claymore 48 stiff at 45.5".

Achieving moderate-to-hihj call flight, SS ~92 - 95 mph, good drive 240 - 250 yds.

Which of these three do you think would be the best fit?

• 2 weeks later...

It's interesting how things turn around. Now I might be in the hunt for Freiheit "The G"

After doing a bit more reseach and blog reading, these woods are supposed to be really good.

Not a fan of the 460cc since it has this silly text on the sole that says "You already possess everything necessary to become great"

Not cool.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Did you get this Nob-san? Any feedback on it? Thanks.