BALDO 568F Spoon FW 14.5!

TourSpecGolfer

DSC00169-Edit.jpg

Introducing the BALDO COMPETIZIONE 568 Fairway Wood #3 Spoon in 14.5* It's also available in a Cleek 5 wood loft as well. Baldo has done extremely well with this head producing a players wood that incorporates many great attributes from the best JDM Drivers like a DAT55G Forged Cup Face

DSC00159-Edit.jpg

The 568F's face is somewhat deep but the the heel and toe lift quickly helping it act somewhat more shallow, the choice of a DAT55G forged cup face was a smart one as these are hot with plenty of distance and with this type face depth expect them to be great of the tee box as well.

DSC00176-Edit.jpg

Higher rebounding face with higher ball speeds was the goal, Baldo also implemented a 30g weight on the sole and 40g of inner weight to help with a lower yet still forward CG when compared to other fairway woods.
They call the ridge on the crown Air Slider and it helps as an alignment aid but also reduces drag. Baldo went as far as patenting this design as well.
DSC00163-Edit.jpg
Head size is a compact 170cc's with a 215g total head weight. Standard sole weights are 15g + 15g with 40g internal. Tungsten screws are sold separate through TSG 17g, 13g, 11g, and 9g.
DSC00150-Edit.jpg

• 1 month later...

These and the utilities are fantastic clubs. My favorite JDM fairways and utilities of the current crop. The ball just explodes of the face and has a fantastic feeling...

I'm in total agreement with you, the 568 FW & UT are some of the best JDM woods for the better player. It's a deep face but they have positioned so much weight down low it gets up quick for a medium trajectory. The owner of LOOP had one with the FW Six shaft and it was an absolute monster.

The DAT55G forged cup face also puts it in a class of it's own.

I'm in total agreement with you, the 568 FW & UT are some of the best JDM woods for the better player. It's a deep face but they have positioned so much weight down low it gets up quick for a medium trajectory. The owner of LOOP had one with the FW Six shaft and it was an absolute monster.

The DAT55G forged cup face also puts it in a class of it's own.

I heard that Baldo changed the factory where their woods are made. These things are certainly a huge step up! The Baldo LOOP combination is just a great mix as well...