Japan Golf Fair 2016 - Golden Ratio S15C

TourSpecGolfer

Looks fantastic I think

Yeah those wedges are nice.

I think they have been around for a few years. They only use S15C as I understand it.

These iron designs are, I think, 3 years old now.

I like the MB design except for where they chopped off the back muscle on the toe side a la MP 37.

Being a MP 33 fan, I like that line to go thru straight to the toe. I'm waiting for the Seven MB to come out! !

Ah ok

The pointed toe on the MBs look similar, to the Zs and the roddios.

Forged by Seven? S15C?

Seven isn't a foundry just an passion and hobby for me.

I think they have been around for a few years. They only use S15C as I understand it.

These iron designs are, I think, 3 years old now.

That's correct they have been around a few years but not on TSG. It takes time for some of these brands to come around see the light and agree to our terms.

Only the GW-01 is a brand new model.

These will all be in the pro shop later in the week with pricing.

email [email protected] if you need them sooner.

Wow ! I would bag these just for their looks.....definitely going to try those pretty wedges !

Agree there's something good going on here. (Also agree with you, nob, on the cut muscle at the toe.) Wedges do look cool.

• 8 months later...

Sorry but I'm not feeling these MBs. Yes, they're VERY clean with a nice finish but that's it. The chopped off muscle seems like it has been done by everyone at least once, especially over the last 6 years. I'm so used to seeing personal touches on boutique brands and this is missing all of that. No leading or trailing edge relief, no custom grinding on the soles, nothing special in the neck or toe. It's just a good looking plain old MB with a new name stamped on it.

Don't hate me for my opinion but if I'm wrong please enlighten me. :)

The muscle design reminded me of the 2014 taylormade mb among others. I'm really liking the sharp edges on the MB. I think it would give the irons a very defined look. Pictures might not do it justice. 

Wasnt a big fan of the font used since I immediately thought of kids toys but the simplicity is growing on me