TourSpecGolfer Will be Back Soon !!

Im sorry everyone for the communication delay, As many of you know im still in hawaii. I have just spent the last several days trying to get a old computer to view my site with a 28.8 modem on the island of Kauai. I will be back on the 20th of March so if you have sent me Pms or e-mails please send another so i can better answer your questions now that i have some free time.

Thanks for hanging on and again I apologize for the hassle.

Im sorry everyone for the communication delay, As many of you know im still in hawaii. I have just spent the last several days trying to get a old computer to view my site with a 28.8 modem on the island of Kauai. I will be back on the 20th of March so if you have sent me Pms or e-mails please send another so i can better answer your questions now that i have some free time.

Thanks for hanging on and again I apologize for the hassle.

geeze... did you and tourspec girl take turns pedaling to power the computer too? 28.8... I haven't heard that number since the 90's! 8O :lol: :lol: :lol:

shuurup!i connect at 42 at best