damn where is this? need to be on my list to try next time

Fantastic food and shots! I gotta check out japan.

damn where is this? need to be on my list to try next time

This place is called AMON, make sure to make a reservation.

http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1305/A130501/13019476/

ha... if I were you id eat a LOT of vegetation/fruit today.........,

Yes Im feeling it today, was a rough meeting at intercross today look forward to orange whips with you after my recovery.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg, hate u chris :atsg_smilie_punch: .................

What cut of beef is that?? Strange, I've worked at some of the finest hotels and restaurants in the US... as Food and Beverage Manager, Purchasing Director, Maitre D' and as a Sous Chef, I don't even recognize what cut of beef this is! Jeeezs can only guess Top Sirloin??

What cut of beef is that?? Strange, I've worked at some of the finest hotels and restaurants in the US... as Food and Beverage Manager, Purchasing Director, Maitre D' and as a Sous Chef, I don't even recognize what cut of beef this is! Jeeezs can only guess Top Sirloin??

I don't remember it was explained to me but on our tray there was 6 different cuts, in Japan they use different names. One of them was top sirloin.

No matter where in the U.S new york's finest steak restaurants they still don't have what is in Japan. But I must say it's all preference because I love the Florentine steaks in italy that have no marble at all, I also love grass fed beef from select suppliers in the U.S, it's just different flavors.

If you eat this level of JDM steak every day you will be sick and dead in no time.

Oh yes and Eggs are a big deal, here is a pic of eggs that cost about 3 bucks each, there are some that run about 7 bucks each that I will shoot later.

post-18-0-97321300-1456574014_thumb.jpg

Just amazing! Heart and soul in every endeavor.

I love the food there even more than the JDM clubs !! Awesome pics Chris. Really good camerawork.