Scott Smith, Hunt Golf on the golf channel!

primo

Jim you would have totally recognized him. He was going through the entire fittting process with some actor. He was talking about fitting the shaft and clubhead to your swing. Same s**t he always talks about. funny

That's great. I spoke to Scott today and said "Hey, I heard you are a TV star now".. He says... Yep! I'm really happy for those guys and especially Mike. Scott busts his butt working there. I'm waiting on a KZG Gemini head from them and they are going to shaft it.

I'm with you Jim, first of all anyone named "Mike Hunt" deserves some kudos. Scott does work long hours the days he works for practically peanuts. But if you ask him if he's happy he smiles and goes "Hey I make and play golf for a living." Can't ask for a more honest guy than that. If any of you are in the Valley I highly recomend stopping by Hunt golf on Tues-Thurs, stop by and see Scott for $25 lessons which will rebuild your swing and the high quality labor and fit to your swing. He uses video analysis and really helps break down your swing. All it took was 2 lessons in 2 months for me and I was on my way. Really great for even just tuneups. You will be surprised by what you see on the monitor I guarantee it. :lol: