Miura Giken CB-1008 Irons

Look drop dead gorgeous ! Can it be done in black?

Beautiful. Best looking club from Miura in a long time, IMO. I'd be curious which family member led this design.

Definitely looks nice. how do they compare to Epon AF tours / 302?

is that what they call top line clear finish? makes the top line look sharper and a bit sleeker.

That was my thought. I'd like to hear it was one of the sons, but it looks like the work of the master.

I don't think dad works much anymore.

I would assume the kids.

I have 2 custom grind/finish sets sitting in front of me I will post later this week.

I would assume the kids.

I have 2 custom grind/finish sets sitting in front of me I will post later this week.

nice!

cant wait to see them!

So nice to see simplicity in a new Miuras design .

I'm looking forward to hearing about their performance and feel .

How big are the heads ?

What's the stock lifts ?

I would assume the kids.

HI Chris,

Await your photos, I cant wait

• 3 weeks later...

Need some help to clarify some things on these Miura heads ( perhaps applies to all Miura Iron heads )

Many of the Miura Iron heads have two different weights offered; one for steel shafts and one for carbon shafts.

On their website, they also indicated hosel sizes of 9.1mm and 9.3mm written inside paranthesis in their diagram of head dimensions.

So my question is this; If I wanted to get a head only set to be used with a 100g graphite shaft .370 tip size set of shafts,

I was assuming I could simply order the heavier weight heads with the 9.3mm hosel direct from Miura as standard offerings.

Or are these considered "custom" heads?

My first time ordering Miura heads. Any help on this topic would be appreciated!

Nobssan u getting these?

Imjust deciding whether to go these or the agrind cb.

ive hitmthe agrinds nadthey are one serious set of bats but i really like the lines on these as well.

Had them in my hand last week yea they look the part but without shafts its hard to imagine shots without the waggle

Nobssan u getting these?

Imjust deciding whether to go these or the agrind cb.

ive hitmthe agrinds nadthey are one serious set of bats but i really like the lines on these as well.

Had them in my hand last week yea they look the part but without shafts its hard to imagine shots without the waggle

Considering these for sure.

From the description and some feedback from users, they seem to be one of the more forgiving Miuras to date.

CB forgiveness with MB feel. This is like the eternal pursuit for the best of both worlds!! :)

A Grind looks very nice too. I have Crazy graphite shafts sitting idle and looking for a set of heads to go with it.

heavier weight and a hosel to fit parallel tip shafts would be my criteria. and of course Japan forged!!

Edited by nobmontana

These apparently have the widest sole ever among their cb offerings.

This also means it has lower CG which helps when you hit the ball low on the face. My misses are exactly that.

Edited by nobmontana

A-Grind CB's are the longest playing irons I've swung from them. But Ive ordered a 5 & 6 custom on these Miuras. They look too good not to try.