gone

supo

I know you post a lot of sales but none of your posts follow protocols when it comes to pictures. They have that policy to make sure sellers are not selling bogus clubs or clubs that they do not actually own. How much more effort do you need to put a sign next to your clubs before you take the pix? my 2cents only.

poke it mate u don't even have an interest on it

its good for everyone here rather than some 19 post newb.

when u get some kudos and when uve reviewd 1200 clubs over 10 years people who know who you are then speak to me

otherwoise go haunt some other site

or man up and show me an offer then ul lfind out if I own it or not

ur kidding ...,

Edited by supo67

Stew-san,

I think it would be good for keeping our BST free of malicious attempts.

i trust guys like Stew and Nob and Bachman and Tae and Needmoregolf and a host of other guys who have done business on this forum, if a guy is gonna scam u, he can easily take a pic of a club with his name that you are not going to get ! Reputation goes a long way as well as seniority and past service records...Pics with names don't mean much to me but reputation speaks volumes !

* Besides this is Stew's style, have u seen his shaft launch profile diagrams ??? This guy is not the most tech savvy illustrator : )

Edited by robbie

Nobs.., true., very true, but there is no way ..no way possible anyone can not recongise my posts or my style. perosanlly I don't want to trade with newbies here bec the crap that in entails a lot,

Ive been hacked before with names etc.., and I know the s**t storm that involves , but if someone can copy MY pserosnal sig these days ,then the world really aint safe!

Nobsan, bec u asked me nicely........... ,so shall it be.

although I think my own personal sig is fine as its been like that for ever........

, ill comply herewith

Edited by supo67

Dammit Stew !! That means i have to conform too ! :atsg_smilie_punch:

if u don't like it or trust it ......... simple don't buy it..

I don't care .

till im told by Chris to change my style it stays bec everyone who this is aimed at knows it mine.

V nice putter. Actually Rhein Gibson comes from my home town (Lismore NSW). He can play a bit.

GLWS Stu-san!

You know sir.... your artistry and style here and in drawing circles is world renowned!

I might add your photos have improved too!

Beautiful putter as usual.

GLWS

Nobs.., true., very true, but there is no way ..no way possible anyone can not recongise my posts or my style. perosanlly I don't want to trade with newbies here bec the crap that in entails a lot,

Ive been hacked before with names etc.., and I know the s**t storm that involves , but if someone can copy MY pserosnal sig these days ,then the world really aint safe!

Nobsan, bec u asked me nicely........... ,so shall it be.

although I think my own personal sig is fine as its been like that for ever........

, ill comply herewith

I have no intentions of upsetting anyone. Bottom line, we all love JDM golf equipment and that's why we are gathered here! No doubt your wisdom as Master Jedi is appreciated and respected on this forum.

I do hope for new comers to be able to buy used JDM gear safely from this BST without feeling too intimidated in taking their first step as a JDM newbie. " Let's make the JDM world "whole" again!!! " or was it " Let's make the JDM world "great" again!! ?? "

(The WGC Classic starts tomorrow at Trump National Doral .. wondering if "He" is scheduled to make an appearance. )

and no I am not running to become president in 2020.. Good Luck to Kanye!!

Edited by nobmontana

haha hilarious Nob! Eff Ye!!

on a serious note, i think stew has earned the respect and his style cannot be replicated by even the most studious fraud, so we can always trust his stuff is legit. but i agree with nob in that if it's going to help some new members feel comfy to buy, then do it by all means as something really needs to help this BST come back to life, it's literally depressing to see how little interest there is in all this great used gear!!

:(

Nobsan im not upset , ur opinions are as always very valid as ever.

and obviously im all for the, lets make things safe as u can route.

D , agree the sorry state of affairs these days in the BST demnads anything be done to rekindle what used to be a fantastic vehicle to swap gear amongst our selves , however I take umbridge and being barked at

HE DID THIS IN ANOTHER POST of mine BTW..but has no interest on the items listed ,

he never showed me a bid once or asked any question on them

.........twice.............!!!!!

now,normally im as calm as a hindu cow and if this guy wanted to ask me a serious question regarding the authenticity of the items bec he had a real genuine interest on them I wud only be to happy to illustrate further that they were indeed , mine

, but the tone of his barked ORDER , got my back up.

there are ways to act, and being barked at by a blow in is not one of the ways I respond very well to especially as theres never been an issue previous .

doing it twice however ........ well you see the response here........

btw, yes its a lovely putter and hopefully someone takes it bec its worthy of a loving home.

its classic yamada with a nice soft feel and a heavier smooth roll.

They don't come any more solid than Stew on this forum. His stuff shows up better than described everytime. Besides we are all guilty of forgetting to post the date and name page from time to time but it's less concerning when it's someone like stew who lives on the board.

Edited by Timh76