Cameron Circle T - Traded

clevelaand

I have a few Circle T putters so think it is time to thin the collection down. This putter is a 2015 Cameron Circle T Golo 3 Prototype. In new condition with 20 gram Circle T weights. I took it on the course once and it has putter tape on the sole so no scratches.  It is 38" back weighted with a 50 gram Super Stroke weight insert and a Cameron Duel Balance grip. Comes with a nice black Dirty Rat cover.

These putters are selling for $2400 but will let this one go for only $2000. This is one incredible looking putter and if you are looking for a Circle T this would be a great pick-up for you. Dropping price to final really, really low price of $1500.

Thanks for looking,

The Doc

IMG_0698.JPG

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

Edited by clevelaand
brought back

Lovely putter. Good luck with sale !

Only trade interests would be irons like Titleist T-MBs or other iron sets plus $. What putter were you thinking of trading?

Edited by The Doc

Okay, okay, one last really huge price drop...................down to only $1800.

Edited by The Doc

Still looking for a set of Titleist T-MB irons. A Circle T for a set of irons seems like a great trade.

Even more offers have come through, keep them coming.

Thanks,

Oh, I forgot to list that I would be interested in trading for a set of PXG irons also. Titleist T-mbs or PXGs, there must be a set for trade out there.

Thanks,

Come on guys, I want to mark this ad as sold or traded. Must be some sort of deals we can do.

• 4 weeks later...

Ha, forgive me, but have decided to try to trade in another direction. Have noticed the really nice Gold's Factory putters and so would like to add one of them to my collection. Let me know if you might have one you want to trade.

Thanks,

Ok, saw a Gold's Putter I want for like $1500, so will reduce Circle T price by $1000 and sell it for only $1500. Help me get my Gold's!

• 2 weeks later...

Gold's Gold's, I want some gold. Where are those Gold's putter?

New trade interests.....

1.  Gold's Factory putter

2.  Cameron Timeless putter

3.  Cameron 009 putter

Thanks so much for looking,

The Doc

Have brought this Circle T back for sale because I am just putting too well with my other Circle T, a Golo M3.  Would still like to find a Gold's Factory putter to trade for but have no interest in trading for irons now.  So, you can get this awesome putter for only $1500.

Thanks for looking again,

The Doc