True love

chuck4golf

I know those years of playing the field. Clubs came and went so fast I barely knew their name.

I have been in India since early Jan working my butt off. Maybe been to the range 4 times. On my way back to So Cal this weekend.

In all my years I have never longed to play - and to play the clubs I have. Anchored by the Blackout driver and Buchi irons - like I am feeling these days.

I mean Chris and everyone keep throwing out eye candy. My God the beauties like so many 28 yr olds, lean and smiling. But for the first time since, wow, when? A long time ago, I don't feel a roving eye.

I am going to have a flat out golf orgy next week. Hide the women and children.

This feeling right now of eagerness to enjoy these fine clubs and to play and play and play. Damn! This is as good a feeling of expectation as I can recall.

Chuck...it has been sooo hot here that golfing is difficult, albeit possible with four litres of water hydrating you through the round. By the time you come back in June/July it will be very pleasant with the onset of the monsoons and I will take you out golfing if you come to my neck of the woods. Been waiting to see you here for a long time. :)

It has gotten very hot in Kolkata too! But I am just too busy to play. Hopefully will get down to Bangalore next trip in 2-3 months so we can meet and play.

Edited by chuck4golf