Trying to go all JDM bag

kuyaariel

Hello. I recently blew up my bag and trying to go all JDM, and I'm mostly there (except putter). Because of the costs I bought some older "new" equipment, all without trying! Here's what I have (or will have)

Driver - Vega Rad - 03

4 wood - Kamui TP-07s Typhoon Pro

7 wood - SYB W422V

4 hybrid - A-Grind UT Proto Utility

5 hybrid - A-Grind Utility wood

6-pw - Dance with Dragon Black Head

48* Fourteen MT 28 V5

52* Fourteen MT 28 V5

56* Fourteen MT 28 V5

Putter - Scotty SD 5

Anyone have experience with these?

they do look good - I tried their utility clubs but found them too hard to keep away from the right. Finding ONOFF much easier.

Edited by dickyfowler

they do look good - I tried their utility clubs but found them too hard to keep away from the right. Finding ONOFF much easier.

Haha that's cause of your swing bro. You're coming from outside in. Had the same problem too. Got a coach and getting better.

Love the a grind. They look so sexy.

Edited by magpies

id prob look to expand ur driver choice a bit.

the rest loks sound

great wedge choice. 14 make the best wedegs , have done for eons.

After trying some of the usual JDM wedge suspects (not close to as many as I tried in irons) I returned to Fourteen MT28 V3 wedges. These were one pf those clubs I never should have sold but I fixed that. My favorite wedges to date.

Thanks for the comment. What driver do you suggest? I've always done better with "shallow" faced drivers with bigger footprints. Think Ping G30, etc.

Is there a JDM equivalent?

I will say the SYB W422V is my favorite of the bunch. I still have to get my A-grinds and KAMUI TP-07S Typhoon Pro Fairway 16* though.

id prob look to expand ur driver choice a bit.

the rest loks sound

great wedge choice. 14 make the best wedegs , have done for eons.

The 440 from A-Grind is just a bomb stupidly easy to hit and a great look and sound

ive been gaming the prgr egg1 and egg 7 ,they qare BIG but the loft scares the crap outta most people............... all people.

I don't think anyone else here has used one.

ive hit everything driver wise there is and this has been in my bag for 2 seasons, going on 3 this year, nothing I can see beats it.

just choose ur shaft well. its got a big face. the eg1 is 7.5* is NOT a worm burner but it don't hit the sun either.

the grandista is another one u cud look at gp3 I think its called.. that's a cannon and big