Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

career4jerry88

My pxg collection-all 15 clubs

17 posts in this topic

The hype is warranted!

1856a129648a1122381d52d19be148d4.jpg9f32d59a441ee6eb24b3812d1f0d4d10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Where did you get fitted!?

Spec details?

Looks great Jerry!

Very good indeed

Nice,but be careful...you've got 15 clubs :)

ok im going to get flamed

here I know .

but seriolusly.., I don't get it...................

Edited by supo67

Hows the hybrid go?

Put in some Black PXG irons and a Golds Putter and i would be thinking that I'm carrying for Bachman again !!!! But if i saw that bag, i would guess that I'm caddying the backup bag which must mean the black PXGs are getting the 7D treatment.

:) I am trying this whole East meets West treatment these days (PXG + 7D). Its going well. It hasn't propagated to my irons...yet ;)

ok im going to get flamed

here I know .

but seriolusly.., I don't get it...................

I agree. Just don't get it

The PXG badge (Branding) looks American Military F16....grunt....f**k yeh for me. You could almost have top gun written beneath.

Not my kinda thing.

post-16237-0-20041500-1460764883_thumb.p

lol...like all things shiny some will like and others wont. All in the eyes of the beholder.

I am more than sure that they perform well given the calibre of gear ho's that like them.

If you squint from a distance real careful in the right light the badge almost looks like a butterfly surrounded by Tommy gun holes.

Looking forward to how or if this brand refines itself over time or weather crass is the focus for a statement.

Time will tell.

lol...like all things shiny some will like and others wont. All in the eyes of the beholder.

I am more than sure that they perform well given the calibre of gear ho's that like them.

If you squint from a distance real careful in the right light the badge almost looks like a butterfly surrounded by Tommy gun holes.

Looking forward to how or if this brand refines itself over time or weather crass is the focus for a statement.

Time will tell.

Tommy gun holes, classic.

I have the entire PXG line. The irons and wedges are standouts. The hybrids are as good as anything.   The fws are solid and consistent, steady, but lack the wow factor.   Driver is accurate and super forgiving but lacked the firepower and wow factor.