My pxg collection-all 15 clubs

The hype is warranted!

1856a129648a1122381d52d19be148d4.jpg9f32d59a441ee6eb24b3812d1f0d4d10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spec details?

Very good indeed

Nice,but be careful...you've got 15 clubs :)

Hows the hybrid go?

Put in some Black PXG irons and a Golds Putter and i would be thinking that I'm carrying for Bachman again !!!! But if i saw that bag, i would guess that I'm caddying the backup bag which must mean the black PXGs are getting the 7D treatment.

• 3 weeks later...

The PXG badge (Branding) looks American Military F16....grunt....f**k yeh for me. You could almost have top gun written beneath.

Not my kinda thing.

post-16237-0-20041500-1460764883_thumb.p

lol...like all things shiny some will like and others wont. All in the eyes of the beholder.

I am more than sure that they perform well given the calibre of gear ho's that like them.

If you squint from a distance real careful in the right light the badge almost looks like a butterfly surrounded by Tommy gun holes.

Looking forward to how or if this brand refines itself over time or weather crass is the focus for a statement.

Time will tell.

lol...like all things shiny some will like and others wont. All in the eyes of the beholder.

I am more than sure that they perform well given the calibre of gear ho's that like them.

If you squint from a distance real careful in the right light the badge almost looks like a butterfly surrounded by Tommy gun holes.

Looking forward to how or if this brand refines itself over time or weather crass is the focus for a statement.

Time will tell.

Tommy gun holes, classic.

• 5 months later...

I have the entire PXG line. The irons and wedges are standouts. The hybrids are as good as anything.   The fws are solid and consistent, steady, but lack the wow factor.   Driver is accurate and super forgiving but lacked the firepower and wow factor.