Pics of the new Crazy CRZ Full Titan Fairway Wood

Introducing the new Crazy CRZ Full Titanium Fairway Wood, this is the first full Ti fairway wood from CRAZY first revealed at the 2016 Japan Golf Fair at Tokyo Big Site last month. The new CRZ Ti-FW features a more shallow face profile and lower center of gravity to help the player get the ball up easier, the inner weighting produces low spin while the CG promotes a higher launch.
The size head size is still somewhat compact for the better player, and the FW-Ti was just released this week in Japan available in a variety of lofts 15.5/18.5/21.5/24.5/27.5* from 3 wood to 11 wood that's right an 11 wood is available! Expect these in the TSG pro shop early next week.

DSC04090-Edit.png

DSC04093-Edit.png

DSC04118-Edit.jpg

DSC04097-Edit.jpg

DSC04110-Edit.jpg

Chris, thanks for posting the photos.

What sort of performance could we expect from these??

That is a sweet FW .

I wish they offered it in 16.5* .

Chris, thanks for posting the photos.

What sort of performance could we expect from these??

I have not hit these yet but higher launching, somewhat forgiving is what should be expected. the shallow face & Ti construction are the two giveaways that lead me to think this.

Hi Chris, will there be a review on these soon? I presume these are similar to Epon 202 3ht in terms of shallow face?

From the sole it looks like the cobra's rail technology that provide good turf interaction. If its equally forgiving as the 202 3ht with these, they would be serious consideration as it would then have the looks to match the performance.

Edited by magpies

• 2 months later...

Just an FYI guys,  these things are awesome!

3W 184cc 
5W 163cc 
7W 152cc 
9W 143cc 
11W 133cc

Wish the finish on the top of the head was the same matte black as the sole...

55 minutes ago, RLL33 said:

Wish the finish on the top of the head was the same matte black as the sole...

I agree.

Would love to give the 9w and 11w a bash. Really like fw's, especially higher lofted fw's.

Yeah, it's a freakish kind of fun to see a fwy wood fly high and higher, kind of a fun mind f*ck because pretty soon you start seeing how softly the ball lands, too, even after a long journey. Would be interesting to see if these avoid ballooning, which is the usual problem you get into with higher loft fwys.

Get an 80g x flex whiteboard in there and they'll be no ballooning :)

These more forgiving than equivalent lofted Utes? What would be the your reasoning for choosing an FW over a ute above the #7 wood loft?

• 2 months later...

any reviews on the new crazy UTs?

45 minutes ago, zzoggie said:

any reviews on the new crazy UTs?

New CRZ UT is great but it's for the good player,  deep,  lower launching and very straight.

I love the Crazy Full Titan FW,  one of the best for sure for distance, shape, forgiveness.  not good off the tee box but it thrives off the fairway.

I wish there was a UT in between the CRZ series and the full titan.

thks for the review. good player = single ?

11 hours ago, zzoggie said:

thks for the review. good player = single ?

Not attached to score,  I guess I should say athlete player.  Someone who can hit a deep faced wood easily and high,  has a faster swing speed and consistently hits the center more often than most people.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had the 5 wood for a while now and absolutely love it! Shallow-ish face gives good confidence off the deck. Ball gets up easily without a ton of spin so no ballooning. Very forgiving. May have to get the 3 wood.

I hope more people learn how awesome these FW's are.  

They are my best recommendation for someone who needs a forgiving and hot shallow face fairway wood that has a nice smaller shape at address.

1 hour ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

I hope more people learn how awesome these FW's are.  

They are my best recommendation for someone who needs a forgiving and hot shallow face fairway wood that has a nice smaller shape at address.

Head to head how do these compare to the Maruman Shuttle FWS?

Edited by driverhead

Do the lower woods have the same sole design (cobra baffler rail tech)? i think the cobra F6 baffler is the most underrated fairway right now on the US market. The rails on this crazy isn't quite as pronounced but looks like they would creat the same effect. 

For anyone who has hit these, I'm curious what the effect of the rails actually is. 

Thx.

I can't tell other than these make super clean contact and are a gem to hit if you like a more shallow face.

These are my favorite FW's right now.  I don't see that changing soon.

6 hours ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

I can't tell other than these make super clean contact and are a gem to hit if you like a more shallow face.

Hey Chris, what kind of shaft do you recommend on these heads?

• 9 months later...

These fws are hands down the best to hit off the turf i have ever hit (even better than the Maruman shuttles).   Incredible turf interaction thru impact.   I have the 5w with a Crazy Regenesis FW 80 shaft.   Awesome match.

On ‎2016‎年‎9‎月‎22‎日 at 0:52 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

How does it compare with Ryoma FW, as highly recommende?

17 hours ago, 300Yards said:

How does it compare with Ryoma FW, as highly recommende?

Ryoma is better off the tee for me due to the deeper face.  The Crazy is better / crisper contact  off the deck from all lies.