Pics of the new Crazy CRZ Full Titan Fairway Wood

Tried it against the Ryoma. Ryoma is for sure long but no matter how i try to draw or fade it, it just goes straight. It is very easy to work this crazy full titan. I love this fairway wood. I choose this over the Ryoma FW. 

Just got the Ryoma latest model. Surprisingly, I could fade/draw the ball but mostly straight - could be the shaft? It has Fujikura Evo III. I haven't tried the Crazy Titan FW but the Ryoma is probably the best fwy I've hit to date. 

40 minutes ago, gian11 said:

Just got the Ryoma latest model. Surprisingly, I could fade/draw the ball but mostly straight - could be the shaft? It has Fujikura Evo III. I haven't tried the Crazy Titan FW but the Ryoma is probably the best fwy I've hit to date. 

I use both,  and the modart MA01F.   

I like how the modart goes straight and makes nice turf interaction.   It also has a low spin and low launch tracjectory.  It's really nice with a heavy shaft with softer butt section for my swing.

The Ryoma is longer,  more comfortable for me off the tee,  works very well with a nice heavy 75+g fairway wood shaft.  I especially like it in a 5 wood.  3 wood is important for me on long courses.  not workable but straight,  spins higher than the modart and crazy.  taller trajectory.

Crazy full titan is if the modart and ryoma had a kid.  I love everything about it but the shallow face that makes it easy to get airborne is also what I wish were a bit taller in height.