Wedge shafts suggestions?

artlu

Currently playing Modus Tour 125 x-flex hard stepped in my irons and am finalising the order for my new Vokey Cold Forged wedges. My current wedges have Rifle Spinner 6.5 in them and was hesitant to make a change with the shafts because i was dialed in with them. Now that the gamers are almost worn, i am making a switch, the question is which? I am loving the Tour 125,but also considerimg WV125 or Tour 120 TX. All suggestions welcomed.

mate at that flex only go the same in yr wedgs. or Wv ahrd stepped will feel like iron shavings

go the 125x

mate at that flex only go the same in yr wedgs. or Wv ahrd stepped will feel like iron shavings

go the 125x

Tried searching the forum but didn't find anything concrete. Your thoughts on the WV 125? I don't think i am going to hard step the shafts in my wedges

I game them most weekends . used them on sat.

thye don't feel overly great even isn stiff flex. i was hitting my prgr nabla tour wedges which are so soft its like hitting balls with a cloud and even then they are rather harsh, BUT MY GOD do they deliver the goods.

if u don't care about airy fairy touchy feely stuff. but want a higher to kinda mid -mid launch and drop to a spot shots these are excellent.

cant get them to sing much in terms of later al movement they are not for bubba on 18 at the masters shots, they are flight control shafts.

u hit them back in yr stance and they go LOW and fsat and bite. u hit them upwards inyrstance they'll hit the sun... but they wont go round it.

think flight control not lateral control

the 125 are similar in orbital movement, but they have a much arc'ier flight, more semi circular . they don't offer the sme drop results the Wv do, they prob go a bit further.

I use these in my honma wedges nad LOVE them.

but it depends on what u wantt o see in yr flight.

im liking the 125s bette at the moent bec they feel slightly nicer (hard to belive I know) but I like to feel t he kick point of a shaft

the WV its ahrder to do

Edited by supo67

Sounds like the WV is similar to the Rifle Spinner I have in play now. Controlled ball flight with a good amount of spin. I don't worry that much about spinning the ball, so leaning towards Tour 125. Thanks for the input.