My 2016 Bag

kuyaariel

Here's some pics in the bag. All done. Except for the putter. Put every one of these clubs together. Even paint filled and ferrule matched the wedges!

Driver - Vega Rad - 03

3 wood - Kamui TP-07s Typhoon Pr

7 wood - SYB W422V

4 hybrid - A-Grind UT Proto

5 hybrid - A-Grind Utility wood

6-pw - Dance with Dragon Black Head

48* Fourteen MT 28 V5

52* Fourteen MT 28 V5

56* Fourteen MT 28 V5

Putter - Scotty SD 5

20160403_185613_zpsnvut3slz.jpg

20160403_185708_zpspbevt5jl.jpg

20160403_185919_zpsswbytqal.jpg

20160403_185946_zps7vrhzues.jpg

20160403_190145_zpsbb9lzrxc.jpg

20160403_190357_zpsx5nas1kk.jpg

20160403_190501_zpsbkisaljk.jpg

20160403_192029_zpsenawdxym.jpg

20160403_192037_zpsplkj66kh.jpg

Very nice bag. I love the look of the DWD irons.

Great set. Like the look of the Agrind hybrids.

What shafts do you have in your irons?

Can you compare the Xcaliber shafts to other graphite iron shafts? Very interested in these.

Man the DWD irons look super cool! How do they play?

Can you compare the Xcaliber shafts to other graphite iron shafts? Very interested in these.

These shafts are awesome. Don't know how else to say it. I usually play steel shafts in my irons. I've tried Reacoil shafts in the past and these are even better. They launch the ball a little lower than the recoils. Maybe the steel mesh in the resin. Another plus is the price. About $29/shaft. I will say these are parallel tipped, so I carefully sanded down the tip to make it fit in the DWD hosels.

Edited by kuyaariel

These shafts are awesome. Don't know how else to say it. I usually play steel shafts in my irons. I've tried Reacoil shafts in the past and these are even better. They launch the ball a little lower than the recoils. Maybe the steel mesh in the resin. Another plus is the price. About $29/shaft. I will say these are parallel tipped, so I carefully sanded down the tip to make it fit in the DWD hosels.

Hahaha yes my interest lay in the price.......and good to know that these have a lower flight than recoils. Luckily my irons are .370 so straight in.

• 1 month later...

I've always been curious about XCalibre since it came out, will have to shaft one up in a 6-iron to give it a try at these prices!

Great bag Kurt!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, just wondering when you replace the a grind 25.5 hybrid instead of 5 iron, are you scoring much better? I'm thinking of doing the same with my 5 iron

• 1 month later...

Awesome bag. I love playing my Emmilid Bahama EB-02 which I currently have in a Touale shaft. 

BTW I also replaced my 5 iron last month with a Maruman 26* shuttle and have taken two shots off my score on average easily.

wow nice bag~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...