JDM equivalent to Steelfiber i95S or 110CW reg

oldracer

Hi, having an i95s in a 2 iron and liking it, I wondered what was available to similar specs in the Japanese market. I will be shafting up some Kuro's and not sure my sore elbows will take much more than a smooth graphite anymore. I currently use Modus3 120X softstepped x2, thanks for any info/recommendations in advance, cheers Al

Edited by oldracer

Did Dom ended up getting rid of the roddio i10 sx? That might be worth a try Al.

hey Eca, only saw him yesterday, have to find out what he's done with them, thanks for that...trust you and the fam keeping well, cheers

Yea all good here Al. Happy hunting :)

You might give the metal composites a try. They're steel and carbon combined, way smoother than plain steel but with steel's tight dispersion. Fuji MCI's and Mitsubishi OTi's are both great for me. Lately favoring the OTi. Both way superior to the Steelfiber in feel and distance.

Edited by RLL33

It would be the MCI's and based on our client feedback nearly everyone who has moved from steelfibers to MCI has preferred them.

Chris have u tried h diamana fubukis ?

I hit them a cpl of months back and was pretty amazed by them , they were good. I preferred that to the mci and aerotechs.

I hoit the 95s I think and had no isse at all. high landed soft ,went a long way,

maybe just a lucky combo I had but id opt for those personally

thanks everyone for your feedback, looking into the possibilities now, cheers Al