Christmas Clearance! Get the remaining items here!

yubin89

Alright people I normally only buy gear and never unload them, however I realized I have more than enough gear to last me a lifetime and it would be a waste to let them sit around in my house so I will start posting things for sale and add to the list as I figure out what I no longer use. 

Shipping from Hawaii so prefer to ship to the US.

*Honestly these gear were all pulled out of my closet and I don't know how long they've been in there, if there are some details I am unsure of I will answer honestly and it will be up to you if you want to buy the clubs. I will not lie to anyone who asks me a question about what I sell, my prices are set this way to hopefully unload my gear quickly so I can check myself out of mental rehab for buying too many golf clubs to ever use. I personally had mixed experiences purchasing golf clubs online and I hope all things go smoothly between you and I when I am the seller.*

ALL GONE!! THANKS EVERYONE

Edited by yubin89
New items!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good stuff here. !

Btw I think that razor is iffy. All razors from Yamada San have stamping on sole as its part of the razor mold. I asked for a blank sole directly from Yamada San and he said it's impossible.

do you know weight on the modart and zero heads? and where are these shipping from?

PM sent

I'll take the Modart and razor

Modart head then pls

I am busy today, I will get back to everyone who messaged me ASAP and will begin actually selling by tonight. The sooner you decide what you want the more likely you will get them, although I've already received multiple inquiries for certain pieces.

Where are u located? I m interested in some of ur shaft. I m in Singapore thou.

Crazy limited mb 3-pw added.

WEEKENR SPECIAL IF YOU BUY IRON HEADS YOU CAN SELECT TO HAVE A SET OF IRON SHAFTS HALF OFF OR HAVE A SET OF CTAPER STIFF 3-PW OR PROJECT X PXI 6.0 5-9 FREE . JUST NEED TO COVER SHIPPING.