Personal 2 shaft choices

D22marshall

Hard to come by in stiff these days

I have 2 x DIs in X 4-PW + 2 x wedge in S and wont be selling for the foreseeable, but am not precious so may come up one day.

Edited by hutchy

Will try and do better but waiting for the Yamada is ☠ me

Good luck with the Shimadas Deano .

I'm loving the Shogun and since I got it I am also tempted to grab a Kamakura as I love the look of it as well !

Can't wait to get on the course tomorrow and roll it .

Good luck on Sunday , looking forward to hearing how the Shimadas go for you in the P2s .

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to Spoon and his high pressure sales tactics, I'm now in the same boat. I have a set of Modus 120s in the garage but because of my elbow I need a graphite set. Love my Roddio but don't want to pull. Also, the Roddio are a tad soft but I don't really want to go to X. Any suggestions?

Thanks to Spoon and his high pressure sales tactics, I'm now in the same boat. I have a set of Modus 120s in the garage but because of my elbow I need a graphite set. Love my Roddio but don't want to pull. Also, the Roddio are a tad soft but I don't really want to go to X. Any suggestions?

Haha a pleasure bro. Knew my set wouldn't last considering the immaculate condition they were in.

For steel maybe modus 105

If your going graphite maybe OT105? Fuji mci 110 would work as well