Looking for forgiving blades - shipped to Sweden

wedda

My friend wants to buy irons that are more forgiving than blades - yep he changed his mind! =)

If you got anything that are forgiving / at least more forgiving than blades please let me know!

300-500 dollars including shipping to sweden

3-5 - pw

shafted is prefered!

Edited by wedda

Yonex Ezone MB is a good match , but I am not sure if it can be classified as "forgiving."

Compare to a Titleist 690? sure, much more forgiveness ...

For that price range, a used set of Yamaha 2013 Tourmodel blades may be possible.

Mizuno MP68 and 69 are fairly forgiving and probably can be easily had for less than 450. Maybe even the MP5

Is he looking for something that has more or less forgiveness of a Cavity Back? Those are harder to find for obvious reasons.

How about the non-tour version of the 2013 Yamaha blades. You'd have to shop around/wait a while but I think you could get a set of Epon AF Tours.

Yonex Ezone MB is a good match , but I am not sure if it can be classified as "forgiving."

Compare to a Titleist 690? sure, much more forgiveness ...

For that price range, a used set of Yamaha 2013 Tourmodel blades may be possible.

Mizuno MP68 and 69 are fairly forgiving and probably can be easily had for less than 450. Maybe even the MP5

Is he looking for something that has more or less forgiveness of a Cavity Back? Those are harder to find for obvious reasons.

I think he wants as forgiving as possible, however, as long as they are not true blades he will be fine! :-)

I guess Yonex - Yamaha - Mizunos all are within his category of forgiving.. I'm sure he wouldnt mind buying a set of cavity backs either.. So if you got a pair let me know! ;)

Adams MB2 is perhaps the most forgiving blades I've ever hit, it's soft and has a long blade, but of course it's not JDM....

easily you can find a 4 or 5-PW set for well under $450

There is one set for 250 pounds on the bay.. looks rather nice!

How about the non-tour version of the 2013 Yamaha blades. You'd have to shop around/wait a while but I think you could get a set of Epon AF Tours.

2013 Yamaha cavity back are as good right?

He might have switched his mind going for CB instead to gain some more forgiveness

There is one set for 250 pounds on the bay.. looks rather nice!

2013 Yamaha cavity back are as good right?

He might have switched his mind going for CB instead to gain some more forgiveness

No the 2013 non-tour was also a blade. I think TSG might call it a 'neo' blade or 'half' cavity. Looks really good.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/blog/yamaha-2013-inpres-x-v-forged-iron-review/