what do you guys know about Kenneth Harper handmade putters?

any of you guys ever seen a Kenneth Harper putter before? here is one he did for Jumbo Ozaki. what do you think? what do you guys know about his putters? anybody here have one?

jmo_2.jpg

...he was a full time machinist in CA and also happened to like golf. he happened to know some people in the Japanese golf market and decided to machine some putters here and there. the blade pictured above was a replica of the one he made for Jumbo and after that he made 250 of them to sell in Japan. His putters mostly resembled a TP Mills look and one popped up on Ebay two weeks ago that looked fairly nice the way it was engraved. since this is a Asian oriented site I figured I would bring it up. Eagle USA Golf has info on their site under "Collectors" items.

Nobody here knows anything?  I am disappointed as this is supposed to be a site that deals with Japanese golf equipment a lot.   :?:

:roll: Yeah Guys you should all be ashamed you dont know squat about these putters :lol: j/k

Bro Nino Im gonna make a guess that our members dont know much about them because they just arnt popular enough to open anyones eyes.

I have never heard of them or seen one in person I could name hundreds of japanese clubs our members have never heard of so please take it easy on the boyz.

Nobody here knows anything?  I am disappointed as this is supposed to be a site that deals with Japanese golf equipment a lot.   :?:

I've seen that putter before. But thats it. Never heard of who made it, never heard it was an American, never knew he made anything else. Only thing I've ever heard about it was that the Jumbo putter was made quite awhile ago, and was very rare because the guy who made it no longer was doing anything anymore.

Thing is there's so many different little companies out there making putters, yet there's so few that get any notice at all, especially really small ones that don't get a whole lot distribution or cult following right away.