Where would you say the Diamana X ranks with the best shafts today?

Mjr. D

Any idea? I'm considering selling it and getting something newer with all the latest tech but not sure if it's worth it or not.

Any thoughts?

If you hit it well I wouldn't change for the sake of change. It's more about finding the flex profile to fit your swing than the latest tech, IMO.

If it works then dont change, for sure its a shaft up with the best of them in performance if it fits.

Probably the most coveted Diamana shafts to date. The fact its limited makes it that bit more special.

They are good shafts I loved them for the longest time.

I just changed recently to Fuji evo II and am loving it more.

I did not need to change but I got bored hence the HO move.

Im getting more of them and more stingers.

They dont simply become worse shafts.

The labo tataki isnt doing too bad , simialr performance to the X but with better feel slightly whippier but ulta peircing.

Dont think it wud suit you tho you might have to tripple tip it

I have it in my Callaway mini 1.5 and really love the feel of it and overall performance. I agree with the above, if the flex profile matches your swing, then a newer shaft won't necessarily be any better for you. I am not sure that this shaft is an ideal match for my swing, but it is reasonably close. Still searching for the shaft that matches my swing the best.

Im definitely in the minority here but i didn't like them at all......i can see how they are stable and well balanced but this shaft was particularly short for me and it didn't reduce spin either, i like the Kuro XT series and the Bangvoo shafts.

They are good shafts I loved them for the longest time.

I just changed recently to Fuji evo II and am loving it more.

I did not need to change but I got bored hence the HO move.

Interesting, I'm looking at getting a speeder EVO II or the Nippon whatever that comparable shaft is they offer or the 2016 Limited. I like the Diamana X but I agree with Robbie I didn't find it amazing, super low spin or particularly long. What do you guys think the highest tech shaft (other than 7D) currently is today?

I did not particularly do well with the Diamana X either.

I am doing well with a Rogue 125 msi in my Ping G driver currently.

The 60 TS flex seems to fit me well. Tightest dispersion I have had with any driver combo.

( its partly the head I think )

I will be trying the FEx BX70 soon. they suggest this shaft be used at 45" club length ( and not longer )

I have the Rogue 125MSI in a ZY-11 head and it's absolutely impossible to get this thing airborne, even for me. Lowest launching/spinning combo I've ever played ever more than the Crazy Black 50 and Crazy 435 head. Not as long as my Maxima with Ahina in it but long enough. It's straight but the head is so light D-1? swing weight I can't control it enough to give a proper assessment of the shaft.

I have the Rogue 125MSI in a ZY-11 head and it's absolutely impossible to get this thing airborne, even for me. Lowest launching/spinning combo I've ever played ever more than the Crazy Black 50 and Crazy 435 head. Not as long as my Maxima with Ahina in it but long enough. It's straight but the head is so light D-1? swing weight I can't control it enough to give a proper assessment of the shaft.

I had my 125msi rogue on a ryoma d1, like a bullet but absolutely no air at all. Tough shaft, just need to find a combo thats right. Just put in a kamui tp07 10 deg, so lets see. agree not long but super tight

I didn't like the X in an Adams Launch Lab head, but the exact same shaft came to life in a Yamaha V201 Tour head. One of my favourite combos ever.

Ping g lstec is 207.5g head weight .. I got it to D4 @ 44.5" using a slightly lighter grip. might be why its working for me.

With a 200g head I am sure I'd have a very different experience.