SEVEN x GOLD'S FACTORY Short Neck Vertical PZ German Silver Insert

Ok,i've to ask Chris,but how many of this you plain to make with GF...i explain,i want to buy one,but afraid that if the next look better i've got regret...and it's a quite expensive club,i don't want regret :)

thx awesome putter for sure...

Ok,i read the log...and got my answer ;) and don't know what to do :)

Another beauty, no question! I'm wondering how the straight vertical milling would feel/perform if you don't have a straight back-straight through putting stroke...

I think it changes the degree of toe hang.

You can actually have a plumbers neck long enough to make the putter "face balanced." ( i.e. Ping Anser 5 )

In the above example, because the plumbers neck is shorter than your typical anser style head,

I am guessing it will have more toe hang closer to a heel shafted putter.

I think it changes the degree of toe hang.

You can actually have a plumbers neck long enough to make the putter "face balanced." ( i.e. Ping Anser 5 )

In the above example, because the plumbers neck is shorter than your typical anser style head,

I am guessing it will have more toe hang closer to a heel shafted putter.

Nob you are correct the length of the neck will affect the toe hang, it will also change the offset slightly.

Longer necks will change the axis of the putter and so will produce more of a face balanced putter, while the shorter neck will increase toe flow.

So the owner of Grandista came up with this specific layout of milling & neck length and used it for his own GF putter, the vertical PZ mill was actually found to have a better roll on camera than horizontal not by much though but a smoother roll off the face with a touch less skip.

The short neck is yes more toe hang or flow which we do have more requests for than face balanced. Keep in mind VM tech helps with face balance as well but not enough.

So right now we have only finished 5pcs of SEVEN X GF Putters. I have released 4 and they sell well, I will tell you the next one is not as fancy as the last 2 but still nice.

We will make more in the future this is not a limited series just something to do for people who want special putters. Since it's all based on the customers eye there is no better or worse but I get what your saying you don't want to buy one and the next one is even better to you but such is life and that would be something uncontrollable from our end as we don't know who will like what if at all.

im a virtual newbie to putter specs, who will benefit from more toe hang on the putter?

I'm usually slight arc but on short testy putts i transform to SBST

im a virtual newbie to putter specs, who will benefit from more toe hang on the putter?

I'm usually slight arc but on short testy putts i transform to SBST

A lot goes into putting then there are different philosophies on just about everything more so than any other club except maybe the driver. You need to find your own personal theory imo I follow a few general rules of thumb for customers yet not for myself.

I found this on golfalot that helps explain it clearly.

Face Balanced Putters
Face Balanced describes putters that have a face that faces upwards when you balance the shaft on your finger. This will mean that the centre of gravity is directly below the axis of the shaft. Face balanced putters will tend to open less on the backswing and close less on the follow-through, which is why they are recommended to players with a straight putting stroke.
Toe Balanced Putters
Toe Balanced putters are putters whose toe wants points to the ground when you balance the shaft on your finger. This means the centre of gravity is not directly below the shaft axis. Toe balanced putters are more inclined to open and close throughout the stroke and are therefore better suited to players with an arc in their putting stroke.
but again it's all very personal.

A lot goes into putting then there are different philosophies on just about everything more so than any other club except maybe the driver. You need to find your own personal theory imo I follow a few general rules of thumb for customers yet not for myself.

I found this on golfalot that helps explain it clearly.

Face Balanced Putters
Face Balanced describes putters that have a face that faces upwards when you balance the shaft on your finger. This will mean that the centre of gravity is directly below the axis of the shaft. Face balanced putters will tend to open less on the backswing and close less on the follow-through, which is why they are recommended to players with a straight putting stroke.
Toe Balanced Putters
Toe Balanced putters are putters whose toe wants points to the ground when you balance the shaft on your finger. This means the centre of gravity is not directly below the shaft axis. Toe balanced putters are more inclined to open and close throughout the stroke and are therefore better suited to players with an arc in their putting stroke.
but again it's all very personal.

thanks! never owned a face balanced putter! but my misses have always been left ! always used either an anser style or an 8802 blade although my preference is L shaped putter. hmm

Odyssey is offering new putters that are toe up (or heel balanced). Next thing in putters is "adjustable. " Some tour players are already messing with these. All I can say is it does make a lot of difference-- especially, C, for someone who misses to one side consistently.

Very interesting,thank's

I was actually once told I should be using face balanced putters . so I used various mallet putters for sevreal seasons.

but then after watching the putting trainer video by Yamada putters, I was made to believe that toe hang should not matter if you incorporate a true pendulum like stroke. so i started using anser style putters and really the misses aren't any different for me.