Combo set

Hutch

Project for this week
Thinking Epon combo set. Haven't gamed P2s yet. Have the P2 wedges also and love them. didnt get to game the coppers so they may be up for sale if I go the P2 wedge.

post-16237-0-50376500-1462182196_thumb.j

Edited by hutchy

hey hutch, i played the 303 4,5,6 and p2 7-pw.

they were a fantastic set. i however bent my p2 1 * strong.

the p2 wedges weren't my cup of tee found them too pretty

and short for their loft. i liked the 213 much more

Righto, thanks for the insight C

Interesting on the P2 wedge, I found the same but thought it was the heavy mons.

Just re shafting them with shimada NW.

Always used the shimada and probably going back through the set. Just quality shafts. Had the best day with the wedges in a while with the shimada Toyo combo on Sunday, boy are they think and do...the only down side is spin with the Toyos but they are perfect for receptive greens.

Quality combination Hutchy.

Have a set of the 302s (Modus 120X), P2s (Monacos X) , P2 wedges (Modus 125 wedge shafts) and Yururi Raw Gekku wedges. I can drop my tempo a notch with the 302s and get the same length as the P2s - suspect it's the shaft. Have not quite fallen in love with the performance of the P2 wedges around the green yet but they seem to be reliable and strong on full shots. The Yururis are great around the green (like scalples) and solid on long shots - generous spin.

Yep I hear you, the P wedges are great but havent spent enough time so cant comment other than they feel superb and do spin more than most epon wedges.

Grab yourself a set of Toyos, just superb. That sounds like a great line-up, would you combo the 302 P2?

The Crazy Toyos look ridiculously good - I can see why you are a fan.

I have not tried to combo the Epons yet but it's not out of the question.

Just grabbed some new Elite Y360XT grips for my Yururi wedges - keen to give them a run.

• 2 weeks later...