SEVEN DREAMERS Buy 1 Get the 2nd Shaft 50% OFF!

7d_slider_new.jpg

Starting May 1st to June 1st, Seven Dreamers X TourSpecGolf are offering a Buy 1 get one 50% off sale meaning any shaft purchased during this period is eligible for a second shaft at half price. This also includes fairway and hybrid shafts as well as pre-ordered putter shafts.

All Seven Dreamers Matrix shafts cost $1200 USD individually at full price shipped this means for $1800 you get two shafts of your choice; it can be two driver shafts or a driver and any fairway, hybrid or putter shaft.

For questions or advice about this offer please email us at [email protected]

"bogo50off" does not seem to match 7Ds brand image or its exclusivity.

Thats a excellent sale !!!!

Just think how many they'd have Sold @ $900....with no Sale?

I have always been interested, but this has me actually considering it.

I have always been interested, but this has me actually considering it.

Me too Mate !

could be a smart marketing move given it may entice people to give them a try but have to agree with those who are scratching their heads about such a move from possibly the most elite golf product company we've come across. Have not seen Ferrari offering "buy 1 and get half off another" Still, must be good for 7D to get more of their product out there and as a consumer we should not complain too much about discounts.

Dang, if i had bought a bunch of these at full price, hehe i would be asking for a price adjustment : )

Im not worried about their brand image, I dont see any other shaft co coming close in terms of high end and imo it can come back down to earth a little with no ill effects. Keep in mind everyone is still buying their least expensive product. if your feeling fancy dancy they have shafts to make you a part of the 0.0001%

The customers are happy and more people are trying the fairway and hybrid shafts now. This was the goal and its working.

7D just made me a shaft similar to the FW80 but with a higher launch angle so Im a happy camper and hope more aggressive swingers who want a heavy softer tip draw biased shaft try similar.

can we do actual fitting with this promo?