Mjr. D

Anyone try the new Mitsubishi Tensei shaft?

Combines 11 different exotic materials... supposed to be the real deal. Nice looking too!

Gary Woodland is using one in his driver so it must be pretty stable.

I haven't tried the real deal aftermarket shaft, but I just put in a pullout Tensei 65A (...yes, A flex) into my Diablo Octane Tour 3 wood. I think that one is a stock shaft off a Nike Vapor Fly 3 wood, pretty much a "made for" version. It does look nice though. I'm going through a "I need a softer flex shaft" phase as I have been hitting my S-Yard XT 7 wood like $$$ and it has a R1 flex shaft which feels in-between a "US" L and A flex. For some reason I'm hitting that club high, long, straight, and in control so I'm thinking I may be able to do the same for the 3 wood. Also in the process of trying R flex in the driver. :(

Edited by LudaCliff

I have the CK Pro Blue with the Boron tip for my Ping G LS TEC. Loving it... but the 60S feels a bit weak to flex probably due to the 207.5 g head weight of the G LS TEC driver. Just got my second one in 60 TX which would normally be too much but maybe okay in this head..

Will be trying it next week.

Overall, maybe closest profile are past Diamana Blue series ( Blueboard, Kaili, B series etc.. ) mid launch / mid to low spin, very smooth very stable. Think past Blue series shaft with added stability and control with feel enancements.

Interestingly the Boron tip doesn't necessarily give that elastic feel of the Stinger.

based on some read on golfwrx, some people are getting super low spin numbers.

Distance wise I am getting similar distances measured on my Yupitel compared with Rogue 125 msi .

Launch looks a tad higher than Rogue but not by much. With the 60TX I expect trajectory to come down a bit.

I need to test more, but this Tensei series is looking pretty good so far.

I believe they are soon releasing the Whiteboard abd Redboard equivalent as well.

Awesome, I really liked what I read about them too! I'm debating between keeping my Diamana X, getting a Speeder EVO II, Speeder Pro XLR8, Baselius AAA 2016, or this Tensei. Fujikura Speeder Platinum with 90T sounds interesting but they're sold out and the Crazy 9 but that seems like a waste of money considering the price compared to the others.

The difference between the Diamana and the Basi is gigantic. Strongly suggest hitting one before you buy, if you can.. Have not hit the others.

Are you saying it's awesome or s**t?

Depends on the day!! It's just SO different. The x is no joke and my ss is 115-120

Nice. I swing it hard too so this might be a good shaft for me. Have you hit the Speeder EVO II or the Kuro Kage XT to compare?

That Speeder, no. Way back in the day I used to play a Fuji Tour Spec 95. Thing was a beast. Still have it in the garage. Not a fan of Kuros. Hit a drive 329 today, the Basi is nails when you hit it. But it is nearly impossible for me to turn over, power fade is the shot. I love the Crazy LaBomba Black Tour, that can move in either direction. Still not sure if i will stick with the Basi because I love hitting a draw. Might be the pairing with the ZY, but it is so long it is hard to go with something else.

Ya I'm leaning towards the AAA, the EVO II or the Tensei... all of those seem to be loaded with the latest tech.

I have sourced a Tensei White 60TX Proto. Will update as soon as I get it. Current shafts to compare: HZRDUS, Kuro Kage XT, Rogue 125.

GREAT! Looking forward.

Shafted up my new Modart MA01D+R with an Tensei CK Blue  60 S the other day.

Hit it today for the very first time :-)

I was surprised how straight this combo was...

Hit it soft, hard, swing up on the ball and down as well.

I was within 15 yards from left to right all the time...

Amazing feedback with the Lovely muted sound from the head  and consistens from the shaft.

Very easy to launch but still a penetrating flight!

Not the longest driver I´ve had but def. the straightest...!

Will def. give it a go over time.

Very happy so far... ;-)

got this shaft in my Titleist Utility clubs and very happy with the performance.