Closed

Is this a new post Deano...Couldn't you find an existing one, should be a few on the first page :)

Dare I say it...GLWS Great set and seller here fellas

I play the k's tour lite in my 3-pw setup however I game the 120 hw in my wedges - what would you say is the pros to using the hw in the PW as well? =)

I play the k's tour lite in my 3-pw setup however I game the 120 hw in my wedges - what would you say is the pros to using the hw in the PW as well? =)

Just to weight up the pw and make it play more like other wedges works really nice with the hw in it.

What made you change your mind? Yourself or someone telling you not to? =)

What made you change your mind? Yourself or someone telling you not to? =)

Mates can be good things and bad maybe I should advertise a few on here?

No me just decided They are the best so I will make em work just need more work on my swing instead of blaming the equipment.

Dean (talking to himself): "i'm crazy.. so am I"

Mates can be good things and bad maybe I should advertise a few on here

No me just decided They are the best so I will make em work just need more work on my swing instead of blaming the equipment.

Its amazing what 15 mins in the s**thouse then 20 balls in the net will do for a blokes ego.lol

Mates can be good things and bad maybe I should advertise a few on here

Wonderful stuff! :-)

I wonder how many sales on here are questioned.. I change gear that works just to try all types of clubs in order to decide what is to my liking.. I guess you already done that.. :)

Wonderful stuff! :-)

I wonder how many sales on here are questioned.. I change gear that works just to try all types of clubs in order to decide what is to my liking.. I guess you already done that.. :)

If you only knew ;)