Muira Giken - new heads hosel boring

Jazz18

Considering getting some Muira Giken heads but wanted to ask any folks who have bought new and needed to reem/bore out the hosels? How did you do this? Best to be taken to a machinist or is it possible to do it at home with the right equipment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

i would have a club builder do this for you in a professional manner. not worth trying to save a couple of bucks and ruining them.

Easiest thing in the world and almost impossible to mess up with the right tool. Just order a .355" Spiral Fluted Reamer ($30) and the Chucking Handle ($10) from Golf Works. They somewhat frequently offer 20% off codes.

Edited by kaaayelll

Use a professional club maker.

Make sure you get the right lie/length/loft/swing weight/grip size sorted at the same time.

Easiest thing in the world and almost impossible to mess up with the right tool. Just order a .355" Spiral Fluted Reamer ($30) and the Chucking Handle ($10) from Golf Works. They somewhat frequently offer 20% off codes.

This. I'm a hack and even I can do this. Exactly the tools I've used.

This. I'm a hack and even I can do this. Exactly the tools I've used.

I can verify this !!!! Not the ream part....hahahaha