Jason Day Itsy Bitsy Putter

Exhaloprez

Right from TaylorMade Vault, the Itsy Bitsy putter. Mint, mint condition. Only used during two rounds. Very, very difficult to get and sold out from the Vault. Comes with putter cover.

$900 shipped CONUSA.

Thank you.

post-14768-0-21452700-1463613178_thumb.j

post-14768-0-57050900-1463613235_thumb.j

post-14768-0-28689800-1463613250_thumb.j

post-14768-0-57302600-1463613274_thumb.j

post-14768-0-84770000-1463613313_thumb.j

post-14768-0-72078700-1463613331_thumb.j

This has to be some type of scammer hack....

I saw it on the vault homepage - its a normal itsy bitsy just that its black I assume =)

Edited by wedda

No offense but you'll have more (the only) luck selling that horrid looking thing on golfwrx, dude.

Must be a typo, surely he means $100.

Cant see why anyone Aussie or not would pay more for this than a golds, seven, zen or kamakura.

Maybe as a collectors item but I know they are mass produced unlike those other brands you mentioned

The Vault did sell a Itsy bitsy spider with the Jason Day slant neck and no sightline and a white insert plus a few other mods but that release was 1/20 and cost $900 or something like that

This one with the double bend looks a lot like the retail offering....

Edited by robbie

Sorry to pollute the thread, but maybe that's why bst is dead? You've got members jumping in despite the rules and criticizing posts and the same members turn a blind eye when long time members don't follow rules and fail to post names and dates with their items for sale.

Sorry to pollute the thread, but maybe that's why bst is dead? You've got members jumping in despite the rules and criticizing posts and the same members turn a blind eye when long time members don't follow rules and fail to post names and dates with their items for sale.

+1

Appreciate all of the input. However, I am disappointed that a fellow member jumps to the conclusion that it is a scam. I thought we were all part of a brotherhood. I can vouch that it is legit and came from the Vault. I do respect opinions as what it is worth to any particular member.

So I do see that the Vault did offer this in Jan 21 of this year.

But this is just a "Itsybitsy Black" and should not to be confused with the Jason Day Proto Slant Neck which they sold back in August.

Moreover, I thought this BST prohibits "profit sellers" as I understand it.

Selling something that was originally priced at $275 for $900 ... is what I would consider "profit selling"

Also, just to point out, the picture of the face looks more like in use for 10 years rather than just 2 rounds.

Maybe just dried watermarks but looks like scuffed painted area.

The putter is mint!!!!! I bought it from one of the Ebayers who purchased it directly from the Vault. The Vsult is now sold out of this model. I paid with shipping what I am selling the putter. It came to me wrapped and brand new. It does not fit my stroke but is beautiful. Perhaps questions like you are now asking should have come before casting dispersions. But enough said.

There was no way we could have known that you bought this putter for an added premium.

I'll apologize for misjudging initially, but I think a background explanation for pricing would have helped with the misjusdgement.

The title is not right though as this is not the Jason Day Itsy Bitsy, this is a standard black Itsy Bitsy from The Vault. They are two completely different animals.

Edited by bngolfer

I think this is a total misunderstanding. A couple of guys want to protect the potential buyers and others want to protect the seller. All of which I can appreciate. Looks like he may have bought a misrepresented putter. Bought amazing irons from seller last week at a great price so I am sure this is a mistake.

I've bought amazing irons from this seller as well !!!!

those marks on the face look like smudges from sticky tape.

suggest OP clean it up to erase any doubt of condition. GLWS

I usually don't butt into these types of discussions, but I have to say that I had a similar reply when I approached this FM (whom I understand is a well established FM) with regards to a set of irons that he had priced over the price I could buy them new.

He suggested that it was because they were hard to come by and that he had perhaps over-paid for them. I respected his explanation (not knowing if it was within or without the spirit or rules of this forum) and did not pursue the matter further.