EPON AF-105?

dnq22

I think I used the wrong word. By stable I mean consistent. If your swing not the same most of the time the 7D might not be right. Better get a lessons till swing is consistent. I would love to try the Crazy 9 series but ultimately I'll probably get fit at 7D in Tokyo soon.

I play with some of the pro from Asian tour. Some, very very few, get endorsed by Epon and use their clubs on tour. Most pros same that tech aren't in the head anymore. As long as they look visually fine, they focus more on the shaft. By that I assume tech is in shaft rather than head.

Because higher handicap players are not consistent we have found a spin reducing shaft that is anti slice and squares up quickly is a very big deal.

Head's matter especially for better players it's about 50% of the equation. For the best players even the variance in the tolerance & CT makes a difference so yes I'm saying the soft face thing is a problem, even CT if 2 drivers have 20pts difference in CT distance gain/loss is noticeable. Only when all things are equal then the top heads are all within 5-10yds of each other.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Dave , really keen to hear how it compares to your 103 Mate !

Maybe it's a combination of the point of the 105 and the matt finish of the 103 but the 105 looks smaller in the photos .