2013 PRGR Egg fairway woods

Hi

I've been fascinated by the Egg range of drivers and fairways for a while and was close to pulling the trigger on the latest models. However I found some of the older models (2013) for very little money online and have ordered them. I realise these are 2 generations old now with there being 2015 and 2016 models now available. Are the ones I've bought any good? They really were cheap (around $100/each unused) so no real harm done if they aren't but I'm hoping I've found a bargain for once ;)

If they are anything like the new Egg fairway woods, you cannot go wrong for that price. Everything about the older models I heard of are true with the new Eggs that I just purchased. Super easy to hit and loooong. Farthest fairway woods I have ever hit.

+1 for what Henry just said. i have the Egg HD (2014 i think) shafted with a TRPX XXXX Messenger 1st and it is a bomber. super long and pretty easy to hit. it is not my gamer as i have the Syard 3w but its one heck of a backup.

• 1 month later...

Have the 2013 3 wood 15 and 17.  5 wood and 9 wood.  The price you paid expecially for the 3 wood is very good, as they are Ti.  The others are steel heads.  The sound takes getting used to.  Its a shallow head so might have issues off fluffy lies.  The TI are long.  I think there is a cult following on the 2013 models as the prices in the used market does not drop too low.