modart 3w 14*

supo

impressive....!

sleek, easy to hit , easy to work . feel is prob , no no it is , its the best ive ever hit.

shaft is a crazy fw la bomba.  7.4 sx rating I think that is , its perfect!

stiff flex at any rate.

im in love. seriously in love

not as long as my bombers. but its high off the deck nad it lands soft.

perfect for those mid par5s in 2..!

didn't hit it from a tee.

don't think that's its thing , it really is sleek. but for a fwood its sensational

Edited by supo67

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just purchased a Modart 4W 16* from a fellow Sydney member and am going to have Deano whack a Diamana Prototype in it .

The club I play at has very hard and very fast greens so having 16* of loft will hopefully give me that nice high bomb that will stick greens from a good way out but still give me some nice long fairway finders as well .

Can't wait to get it out of the stable and on the course .

nope nothing like the iff at all.

that's thick and chunky in comparison,

this is like a stealth wind resistant "for nsw / the lakes " 3 wood.

anywhere with shorter grass I don't think id take anything else out ..

where do u play aussie ?

Concord Golf Club .

The cooler nights have come in and the greens are hard and fast !

ahhhhhhhhhh sweet rider ,

my buddy has been a non playing member there for eons, .

great course..

I must remember to give that a whir again next time im back.

that combo ur building wil be sensational.

ull get nice high str8 flight with unbeleivebale feel.

if it don't woirk out for you .

im all over that.!

She's a challenging track with sensational greens .

It's a very exciting time at Concord at the moment as the membership is preparing to vote on the course being redesigned by Tom Doak !

I'll keep you posted the vote's on the 8th of June .

Bring on Tom Doak!!!

• 2 weeks later...

wowsah, if u like feel in your fws AND performnce then this thing is really good  I  had a proper run with it yesterday. feel is amazing..

had plenty off tees, and plenty going to long par5s ,, im semi retracting my initial post its  that NOT short at all, it get right out there and it get out there flat! hit about 10-20 off the tees yesterday and its a hammer, only need a tiny tee height but that helps flatter the arc out . it was really  good. controlled draws with it  not far few yards only but a draw none the less, makes a nice change.

donth tink id change it for the crazyf1 nor the egg spoon form a tee , but its MILES better all  rounder  for guys that like a  sleek low profile head, ive not been a fan of the mpreior , but  this is damn damn good.

definitely  challenge for the ryoma f2 or 3 but not as easy to hit , its a bit more   specialized.

dotn think beginner s wud get the most out of it , but  a-b grades wud kill it.

ok...

egg spoon original 13*

crazy f16

egg 2015   16.5*

Yamaha iff TOUR 14*

ryoma f2 13*

kasco fd 12.8*

callaway erc3 15*

modart what ever it is  14*

TM v-steel  15*

that took me  12 seconds to complie without having to think at all, prior to these  ther wasn't anything specialsied enough to consider.

obv  a few are tee sepcialtities.. the crayxz the callaway,  the  kasco the iff tour

the rest are  from the fairway   specials .

put it like this I  cant see  myself without the fd.. the spoon 13  and 16.5 ever.

the rest cud  be usurped.. in a comp I go to  the 16.5 spoon and the fd almosat without exception.

not  being a twat but when uve hit as many as I have, and  again.., theres is NO ONE ,anywhere   over 20 yrs of playing JDM gear that has come even close to hiitng what ive hit  and writes about it , err  besides prob chris..,

..... then u get to make big calls bec every now and again  something   big sticks out. these  mentioned above  stick out. big time!

I

Edited by supo67

12 seasons in the making? what happened to the XV? thought that was the best ever for a couple seasons....Didn't even make the short-list!

Gee Stew

Didnt think you were dumb enough to take that bait

I wish you were a big Barra

oooooooooooooooh sorry . yes ur right I didn't see it like that , I don't normally   expect digs  from people,

it must be  the lack of peasantry in me . but I cant see what written above.

ah well another one  in the bin.

A bit of a wind up to stew because I know the big boy can handle a little gee up.

seriously we all know you are the man stew but the way you hit the ball may not always relate to the rest of the field in way of performance of a club.

I personally have followed your advise on some clubs and has cost me in resale etc.

its great you still get a buzz about new products and still enjoy the rile up.

looking forward  to another game when your in town 

Have been a bit slack over the last couple of weeks and still haven't had my 16* Modart built yet , sorry Deano !

When you're all going for a hit , gimme a call and we'll play Concord .

the shaft is the white  crazy labomba  7.4. so I guess that's sx flex from memory. anyway its perfect.