PROTOTYPE 7D Putter Shaft in Mpbachman's New Flat Stick!

We designed and produced a very special murdered out Gold's putter for our Mpbachman and for such a special product it deserved a special shaft. Well 7D isn't releasing the putter shaft until July so we pulled some strings and got him the very first prototype to be sold to a consumer worldwide.

The weights and inserts are done in black mirror so at different angles they look different types of darks.

Sorry the photos are not the best, 7D took them for me.

6.pic_hd.jpg

1.pic_hd.jpg

2.pic_hd.jpg

3.pic_hd.jpg

4.pic_hd.jpg

5.pic_hd.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg!

Wow, Michael, just wow! Enjoy!

Daym!!! DIBS!! ;D hahaha jk

Awesome creation bud, I'm sure she'll roll the heads of many birds with her murdered out badassness!!

Incredible club,once again!

Chris what is the plus of the shaft? I mean,i own since one week a SevenXGold's putter,with terramoto shaft,by far,the best thing i ever have,incredible feeling roll (even against the Zen) and so easy....so what this shaft can do best?

How much is the weight of the shaft? =)

Must say - if I could have any putter in the world right now this would be it!

Wow that looks amazing.

7D has not nailed down the process for these shafts yet, they do have prototypes Ive rolled in various heads.

MPBs shaft is 120g they designed it based on his preferences in the many 7D wood shafts he already has. When its all final there will be a form related to putting.

Whats strange is they told me pro feedback has been greatest for their 95g shaft which I cant wrap my head around such a light putter shaft.

Right now nothing is final, MPBs is a true prototype he is the only person outside of a few tour pros with one.

They have taken such a long time on the creation of this shaft because they want to influence roll not just feel and are seeking tangible results.

Ok ;)

Awesome!!!

Crystal is gonna be pissed !

That is just awesome looking.....makes me want to leave my days of putting with a mallet behind! Love it!! Congrats Michael.

Sweet Jezze - love the stealthy looks and the GF001 head is so perfect. I hope she will bring lots of joy and love to you on and off the course. Awesome mate!

Art ... gorgeous!

Hmmm... Can we make a trade? Take my wife? This needs a sheath or maybe a shoulder holster, maybe it's own golf bag. I

from memory at the show the mid light t shaft had the best feel.

I hit them all including the ciurcle t scotty gss ( or wh tever it was ) which had the heavier shaft but the one I got the most feedback form was the mallet headed no name putter, that had the best feel thru the fingers. the heavier ones kind of muted the head, whch seemed a bit odd esp if you have a $5000 scotty head attached to the shaft!

think I worte a post somewhere here on them.

they were all lovely of course but the balnce and tink of the mid weighted one sent the most feedback

Edited by supo67