PROTOTYPE 7D Putter Shaft in Mpbachman's New Flat Stick!

Ok,who make the Seven's putter head? ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not sure who made it, but i have to admit without a doubt that this is the best i have ever rolled a putter.....not sure who is responsible for the magic but it works well for me !!!

Which one do you have, Robbie? Pics? Edited by kaaayelll

Thank you Chris ;)

You can see Robbie's GF at the page 3 of the thread ;) It's a MAC in cooper finish.

Robbie? Busy day, pal? Out playing, I hope.

Im trying to sort things with Robbie, Unfortunately I suspended him for posting some antagonizing remarks. Hopefully he responds to my olive branch and we can clear the air.

I had Spieth's putter grip (Flatso 1.0) installed on my Gold's yesterday.

I now have the best of both worlds!

Im trying to sort things with Robbie, Unfortunately I suspended him for posting some antagonizing remarks. Hopefully he responds to my olive branch and we can clear the air.

Robbie?? Isn't he a 10 Year Original Member? Are the antagonizing remarks still here, because I didn't and don't see anything so bad? I must've missed something.

Robbie?? Isn't he a 10 Year Original Member? Are the antagonizing remarks still here, because I didn't and don't see anything so bad? I must've missed something.

Yes I removed those remarks immediately, off topic swipes at TSG basically.

This thread is about MPB's beautiful putter and any questions about GF, blanks, process and anything related.

My door is always open, so when Robbie is ready to communicate his frustrations with me privately and settle them all is well, I have reached out.

We need Robbie around - come back ol' chap!

Are you suggesting there should be one set of rules for older members and one for less senior members?

Are you suggesting there should be one set of rules for older members and one for less senior members?

Come on, this is really not the sort of discussion we need. I'm sure kaaayelll was not suggesting that but rather was a bit stunned. Let's just leave it and hope for the sake of the forum that Robbie returns. I love his insight, willingness to try and review everything and his sarcastic humor. This place is a second home to me and I like it when it is fun.

No but maybe he should be given the benefit of the doubt. One thing to delete threads (a different convo altogether) but to suspend him seems a little drastic.

No but maybe he should be given the benefit of the doubt. One thing to delete threads (a different convo altogether) but to suspend him seems a little drastic.

agreed!

I didn't see what was written, so have no idea wether it was drastic. I just generally think rules should be applied evenly. Of course, this forum is almost like a club, so if somebody thinks established members should be treated a bit differently then I respect that view too. I actually think that's already the case.

Again the door is open if he wants to clear the air. It doesnt take much to reply. The choice is his.

Lets keep this thread on topic.

Really...

If I were MPB, I would have unfollowed this thread and retired to a quiet room where I could just sit and admire this putter.

The main reason I'm still hanging is I'd like to know how the 7D shaft performs in a putter. <g>

Yeah, I'd love to see this in TSG-class photos

im dying to find out how that thing rolls.

I think I have to get something like the head. , the shaft is prob a bit outta my league,, but the head..!!

Off topic but I had the same fate after I posted some rash comments.

But to Chris credit he was open to talking about it and we moved on.

Most importantly I get let in. :)

We all have pressures sometimes they boil over, hopefully Robbie gets back in